Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Severely Punished

Ex-

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Early today Severe's ranks decided to impersonate one of Terror's members and proceed to RAT'ing one of our key leaders Swag,

Sounds like your leader isn't the smartest fellow

Gj anyways

Do you want your account and site hacked by severe go ahead fuck1n idiot

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

Very well done Terror, you clearly wanted that win more than we did. Nothing else to say, you have all rights to flame lol.

Not really flamin but

4 Swag, u should tell hittin to stop hackin other clan members... It gets sad plus already put u in trouble with Z

I remember wen he said Sv were the saviors of the pure community (hackin other clan members) <_<

Ot: ty for fight Severe

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

isn't dis like the 10th topic with this topix name??????

Never gets old beating these retards... but apparently it gets old being on their side:

[20:05] <+[D4niel]> Sickness u left Severe?

[20:05] <+SIckness`at`Costco> yea

Nice invites. And if you say you didn't have invites I would gladly give you all the names.

you had pk3r 4 sho l0l

Can't wait for the excuses!!!!

Just keep hackin' we keep smackin'

btw legit 5 members of yours pmed me saying they want nothing to do with your **** clan. GL keeping this around. My original prediction of this clan being open was 2 months. **** might end next week rolf..

PERFECT CLAN YOUR CLAN SUCKS **** YOUR CLAN HAS NOT EVEN WON 1 ROUND OF CLAN WARS SINCE WE CLOSED SV VS ANYONE.

sit down and shut up. you guys are the worst clan in history. PERIOD.

(03:53:03) <[MM]Hittin>@stats ur boi swag

(03:53:15) <[MM]Hittin> oh its not updated yet

(03:53:19) <[MM]Hittin> w8 till it is doe

lets take a closer look... Is he leaving his own clan? or... just trying to get attention...

obviously he hacked another one of our members but what was that about... his own clan not giving him attention?

(03:53:03) <[MM]Hittin>@stats ur boi swag

(03:53:15) <[MM]Hittin> oh its not updated yet

(03:53:19) <[MM]Hittin> w8 till it is doe

lets take a closer look... Is he leaving his own clan? or... just trying to get attention...

obviously he hacked another one of our members but what was that about... his own clan not giving him attention?

(21:12:01) * [MM]Hittin has quit IRC (Banned from SwiftIRC until Thu, 01 Nov 2012 02:12:05 GMT)

:whistling:

Early today Severe's ranks decided to impersonate one of Terror's members and proceed to RAT'ing one of our key leaders Swag,

Sounds like your leader isn't the smartest fellow

Gj anyways

Do you want your account and site hacked by severe go ahead fuck1n idiot

?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

beasted

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Not flaming or anything, I don't support hacking. I've experienced it myself, and It is ******* annoying all your work has somewhat gone to waste.

What I don't understand is how your members fall for the same procedure and strategy. It should be pretty obvious knowing specific links are rats and phishing links. For a rank especially he should know better than that,

Well I hope all is well with Swag, and he is able to work things out.

Not flaming or anything, I don't support hacking. I've experienced it myself, and It is ******* annoying all your work has somewhat gone to waste.

What I don't understand is how your members fall for the same procedure and strategy. It should be pretty obvious knowing specific links are rats and phishing links. For a rank especially he should know better than that,

In all reality if your against hacking you should leave. Yes he made a mistake. But the real question you should be asking is should you stay in a clan that your leader has hacked 14 terror members now so far, and at least 1 mm member, and tried to hack z members...

Yes, sure the players should be more careful, but is it the players fault that there is someone bad doing this to them? No...

For the record, if any of the people that were pming me that you did not want to be in severe anymore would like a way out that you don't have to worry about getting ddosed/hacked by your leader. PM me in IRC. I believe we found you a way out. I hope that all your members find a good clan that can compete and doesn't hack, even if its not terror.

BTW SV enough of the you can't compete so you hack talk...

YOU GOT DICKED

Reminds me of when Ex and Joey hacked a UL member and Ex consistently hit us off at preps.

Yet sithlord is too retarded to realize that the same thing he's calling sad and flaming his own clan leader used to do and probably still does :whistling:

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

In all reality if your against hacking you should leave. Yes he made a mistake. But the real question you should be asking is should you stay in a clan that your leader has hacked 14 terror members now so far, and at least 1 mm member, and tried to hack z members...

Yes, sure the players should be more careful, but is it the players fault that there is someone bad doing this to them? No...

For the record, if any of the people that were pming me that you did not want to be in severe anymore would like a way out that you don't have to worry about getting ddosed/hacked by your leader. PM me in IRC. I believe we found you a way out. I hope that all your members find a good clan that can compete and doesn't hack, even if its not terror.

BTW SV enough of the you can't compete so you hack talk...

YOU GOT DICKED

hacked 14 terror members now so far, and at least 1 mm member,

how many lies can you feed yourself? Your own council hacked your ex member because he left to MM.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png