Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Severely Punished

Ex-

terrorb_zpsf549128c.png

Early today Severe's ranks decided to impersonate one of Terror's members and proceed to RAT'ing one of our key leaders Swag, with Swag in our mind and our maple shortbows at hand we approached Severe for a F2P Prep in which they gladly accepted.

We thought this would be a tough fight seeing the clans they've been competing with over the past couple of days, but that point proved invalid as we completely and utterly beat the **** out of these retards.

No point of providing descriptions of ea round seeing as they were completely one sided in the favor of Terror.

Shoutout to Alex|Waar and Mulugg carrying third round and shoutout to all the bad bitches who don't need no man

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

terrortube_zps60a14b07.png

cooltext775015721.png

121024185453.png

121024190137.png

121024190605.png

Like what you saw?
Check us out @ www.terror-rs.com
IRC: #terror

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Early today Severe's ranks decided to impersonate one of Terror's members and proceed to RAT'ing one of our key leaders Swag,

Sounds like your leader isn't the smartest fellow

Gj anyways

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I don't even understand why anyone would join severe, they hack, and lose everything... I mean does hittin share the money he hacks? If not whats the point they can't compete with anyone

ROLF when someone said ppl leave fc 2nd round to make it look like they got a kill L0L

i'm sorry 24v24 and they can't kill 1 person L00000000000l

and funny ass vid falc0n third round batman was out called by a 11 year old.

Goodfighted. Retards.

I don't even understand why anyone would join severe, they hack, and lose everything... I mean does hittin share the money he hacks? If not whats the point they can't compete with anyone

ROLF when someone said ppl leave fc 2nd round to make it look like they got a kill L0L

Goodfighted. Retards.

Current Clan: SOP

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Goodfighted. Retards.

Current Clan: SOP

sop #1

bannernxr.png

I promised not to reveal anything, but there seems to be a lot of problems with the leader hittin in this clan. He just keeps hacking and losing 24/7.. A brave member came out and told me some pretty bad things. I just want to say, I would be very ashamed to be in this clan.

Anyways was fun smackin' yah CYA HICKS