Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi vs Mercy PKRI ft. CP/UL snipers - A scary run in..

kyle-

Vid by Quode.

We peaked at 24 ingame and 27 on TS. Thanks to Allen/EOP for letting us use their TS. Mercy only had like 20 and we heavily outleveled them so the result was expected. Just wanted to show some clan's activity. I figured Mercy would've pulled more but unfortunately they didn't. UL/CP also got tossed around, so thanks for sniping, gave us free loots.

Our KDR was like 37-2...as I said, yeah.
Hostility

Proud +Elite Of Corrupt Pures

LOL

i don't think there is one +Member in CP, only way to keep their members is to promote them all to Elite.

as you were saying?

Your clan wasnt even open when i joined CP. Plus your clan closed in 2 weeks, which is irrelevant.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Proud +Elite Of Corrupt Pures

LOL

i don't think there is one +Member in CP, only way to keep their members is to promote them all to Elite.

as you were saying?

Your clan wasnt even open when i joined CP. Plus your clan closed in 2 weeks, which is irrelevant.

1year*

i wasn't apart of severe + my statement what i said above is true, seeing that you didn't try to argue it. cya

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Gratz

ty for loot

once again gratz on beating an lpc with a +5

ty for loot

:thanks: Get real events or SV will leave :D

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Gratz

ty for loot

once again gratz on beating an lpc with a +5

ty for loot

welcome, guess we felt like giving back some of the bank we made off you for a few months :whistling: :thumbsup: :teehee: :rolleyes:

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

i carried both clans

this right here mercy is why you lost

I am personally making sv as a level 50's clan just to close your idiotic valor clan

good luck.

K id love to see what you "personally" can do to us seeing as how ascent stomped your "idiotic" T5 clan into the ground

Hitting your the last person im afraid of in the pure world. All you do is rat peoples computers and try to be a internet thug

good luck

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent