Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi vs Mercy PKRI ft. CP/UL snipers - A scary run in..

kyle-

i carried both clans

this right here mercy is why you lost

I am personally making sv as a level 50's clan just to close your idiotic valor clan

good luck.

K id love to see what you "personally" can do to us seeing as how ascent stomped your "idiotic" T5 clan into the ground

Hitting your the last person im afraid of in the pure world. All you do is rat peoples computers and try to be a internet thug

good luck

ascent was at the bottom of the food chain since it opened, that seriously made me laugh. Your irc consisted of 8 people, and you would get owned by dF when you had overhead prayers and they did not.

you were a **** clan then, you are a **** clan now.

etc

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Not trying to flame just wondering why you flame us for even matches in preps vs a lpc and you get a plus 4 on a lpc with addy and you are posting about it... lol

If you watched the vid, we weren't wearing adamant. But ok.

Who was flaming you?

Hostility

Gratz

ty for loot

once again gratz on beating an lpc with a +5

ty for loot

welcome, guess we felt like giving back some of the bank we made off you for a few months :whistling: :thumbsup: :teehee: :rolleyes:

as i said, ty for loot

dont remember you doing anything for a few months but ok lol

p.s. i don't think you guys have a single regular member in your clan either, should fix that ;p

Hostility

Not trying to flame just wondering why you flame us for even matches in preps vs a lpc and you get a plus 4 on a lpc with addy and you are posting about it... lol

not trying to flame , but you make me LOL everyday , everytime i get on pw you just make my day ;)

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Goodjob mates :)

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

not trying to flame , but you make me LOL everyday , everytime i get on pw you just make my day ;)

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

i'm loved :D