Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: Just Pray That Butthurt Is Covered Under Obamacare

Kyle

Congrats on the forum community you massed up!

nice swordfish in your signature, can't afford pizza?

ye

yeah, because everything else shown in his picture clearly shows he can't afford pizza, rofl...

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the vid, Fi members got swatted like flies

Double chins up Fi

I swear your IRL pics were leaked? Aren't you fatter than Chris loooool don't talk bro go for a jog xD.

Nice trip today also,

30 kills 36 deaths. Officially ending the pure era as Runescapes shettist clan, the same way you came in xD.

Easy now, Bringing inrl into runescape isn't nice. We all know Chris is the fatest kid in runescape. ok ok ok.. maybe 2nd to walli but anyway until you cam up mate, you can't say ****.

dnt kall fat people fat =[

kall dem big boned

it sounds less mean :3

but gj todaii MM no need to be mean to everyone doe =[[[[[[[[[[

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

I guess there's no disccuss about competing with 10 ppl down/up..

What happens when pull are close to matched?

I could continue and continue, vids aren't new, cuz you didn't gave us fight as same as you didn't gave us any prep, reason by : Mains, is same time fighting with foe/tlp/eop who have same reqs.

Solid pull too, good job. ;)

Why would we fight mains matched. you complain about people with 40 def when its a 1 def or 4 def difference for most of your clan.Whilst when we fight you its a 6 def average to a 29 def average.

Mains? You have to be retarted.

EOP/FOE/TLP have same reqs as us, only the fact, we have literally ''300 spartans'' type member base where everyone have almost maxed pures.

Maartinsh.png

I could continue and continue, vids aren't new, cuz you didn't gave us fight as same as you didn't gave us any prep, reason by : Mains, is same time fighting with foe/tlp/eop who have same reqs.

Why would we fight mains matched. you complain about people with 40 def when its a 1 def or 4 def difference for most of your clan.Whilst when we fight you its a 6 def average to a 29 def average.

EOP/FOE/TLP have same reqs as us, only the fact, we have literally ''300 spartans'' type member base where everyone have almost maxed pures.

Foe accept 1-35 defence, with 1 elder 38 defence who is making a new pure. Pretty sure the other 3 accept 39 def.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Foe accept 1-35 defence, with 1 elder 38 defence who is making a new pure. Pretty sure the other 3 accept 39 def.

Not to mention FOE actually has pures with them.....Saw prolly 15-20 in 1 def gear yesterday. thats 20x more than Fi.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

ok mm m8s i got a bone to pick with you

why is it that for the 2+ or so years from late 2009 - early 2012 eop and mm were fighting every week, you fagatrons had to keep pulling the oldschools out of your ass week in week out and force us to pull 80-90+ week in week out to compete for #1, and when fi finally become good after 4 years of slump, it takes you like 3 months to finally decide to pull properly, spank fi and remind them what a trash clan they are?

was gettin bored of all the 2k12 fi kids banter, about time you actually bothered to do something about them

gj on your trip

we werent fighting eop at all until 2011 if I remember correctly

well you only joined mm in 2011 so i'd say my memory is slightly better than yours, especially considering as its pretty common knowledge that we were fighting foe/mm around the time E closed in early 2010.

No I joined in mid-2010 and I remember we mainly fought foe

FI accept 35+ Defence only, the guys who have 39 def, have been hacked by **** from EOP.

About 1 defence, we have them too, but of course, almost 90% of community went for max out 30-35 defence when FI accepted turm-pures.

Maartinsh.png

FI accept 35+ Defence only, the guys who have 39 def, have been hacked by **** from EOP.

About 1 defence, we have them too, but of course, almost 90% of community went for max out 30-35 defence when FI accepted turm-pures.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

k9

jesus, people like you make my lyfeee

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

LMFAO , I MENT 35- , my bad, that doesn't change the fact...

What have been changed?

And now you start complaining about something.. make sense.

Maartinsh.png

Just watched the vid, Fi members got swatted like flies

Double chins up Fi

I swear your IRL pics were leaked? Aren't you fatter than Chris loooool don't talk bro go for a jog xD.

Nice trip today also,

30 kills 36 deaths. Officially ending the pure era as Runescapes shettist clan, the same way you came in xD.

Aren't you the white guy with lil wayne dreadlocks? lmfao :whistling:

Nice 0.53 kdr hehe another embarassing fact that stacks ontop of your clan slumping for 3 years lilguy

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

who wants 2 exchange irl pics and maybe like hook up 1 time or like play cams 2gether pls

/query [h]willy|away on irc im up 4 a good time

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy