Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith V Hazard - P2P Matched

Hormone

8OIxw.png

Tonight we had a planned p2p prep vs Hazard, we knew that they would be going hard again because last time we prepped them we won 2-1. We peaked at 30 Zenith Members ready for action. Thanks for the prep Hazard.

If there are any Broke Members of any clan out there, Join the #1 Spy Network Today! Message [Z]Co0kiezs in IRC for Spying this weekend, 20m a Trip/40m For Whole Weekend

Y1hZ5.png

Www.Youtube.Com/ZenithRsChannel

3Yj12.png

wBouT.png

121112181836.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121112175049.png" border="0" class="linked-image121112152315.png
121112170509.png" border="0" class="linked-image

3Yj12.png

Credits:

Topic Written By:

Ryan\Hormone

Shoutout's To:

All of Zenith that attended, and tanked out.

Join The #1 MPC Today - Www.Zenith-Rs.Com

735oV.png
Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We still managed to beat them fairly easy despite their 4-5 invites. Thanks for the prep Hazard

name 4-5 invites

x Vibez, Lonely, Tyla, and more but my vid is rendering atm so I can't remember the others

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

We still managed to beat them fairly easy despite their 4-5 invites. Thanks for the prep Hazard

name 4-5 invites

x Vibez, Lonely, Tyla, and more but my vid is rendering atm so I can't remember the others

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

Yea I can bring a bunch of kids from other clans and say their names are John, Bob, and Mark. It's just sad how you pulled legitly 18 Hazard members to a prep the rest were invites.

2ewgrxw.gif

name 4-5 invites

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

Yea I can bring a bunch of kids from other clans and say their names are John, Bob, and Mark. It's just sad how you pulled legitly 18 Hazard members to a prep the rest were invites.

sad how you hacked my boy kyles acc and gave it 2 kj but whatever man just another invite i suppose u know

every1 in fi knows roshan uses x vibez accs for hz events

u can ask loki that tyla wasnt on his acc and u can go ahead and get tyla 2 admit that peter has his password

the real lonely doesnt play and him and m69 are good pals that share accs so he was on lonelys acc, hes even in our cc on the acc lol

hsiggything.png

name 4-5 invites

the owner of Tyla quit RS and gave his account to Peter-, he is now Hazard ;p

looked close but sucked that you had to rush with extra people lol like you already had attacking advantage why have + opts on them to win

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

name 4-5 invites

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

sad how you hacked my boy kyles acc and gave it 2 kj but whatever man just another invite i suppose u know

u can ask loki that tyla wasnt on his acc and u can go ahead and get tyla 2 admit that peter has his password

the real lonely doesnt play and him and m69 are good pals that share accs so he was on lonelys acc, hes even in our cc on the acc lol

Yea man everyone knows ofc ofc, you still lost either way, could have used a few more invites tbh.

2ewgrxw.gif

name 4-5 invites

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

Yea man everyone knows ofc ofc, you still lost either way, could have used a few more invites tbh.

24 v 22

in ur vid everyone is saying it's going to be a redo but your ranks told everyone they had to go to get out of the redo

then they got back on 5 minutes later with the topic done

hsiggything.png

U guys are good since i joined ;D

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

name 4-5 invites

the owner of Tyla quit RS and gave his account to Peter-, he is now Hazard ;p

looked close but sucked that you had to rush with extra people lol like you already had attacking advantage why have + opts on them to win

xx

hsiggything.png

name 4-5 invites

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

24 v 22

in ur vid everyone is saying it's going to be a redo but your ranks told everyone they had to go to get out of the redo

We sat 2 at the same time, if you can't accept that then I could care less. You had a moron use sol spec, we didn't complain. Keep crying about a 20v20 like they're so important lmao.

2ewgrxw.gif

name 4-5 invites

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

24 v 22

We sat 2 at the same time, if you can't accept that then I could care less. You had a moron use sol spec, we didn't complain. Keep crying about a 20v20 like they're so important lmao.

(19:03:21) <[Npo]Moni> we attacked with 23

hsiggything.png