Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith V Hazard - P2P Matched

Hormone

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We still managed to beat them fairly easy despite their 4-5 invites. Thanks for the prep Hazard

name 4-5 invites

x Vibez, Lonely, Tyla, and more but my vid is rendering atm so I can't remember the others

X Vibez - Roshan

Tyla - Peter

Lonely - Mayhem69

any other "invites"

Yea I can bring a bunch of kids from other clans and say their names are John, Bob, and Mark. It's just sad how you pulled legitly 18 Hazard members to a prep the rest were invites.

sad how you hacked my boy kyles acc and gave it 2 kj but whatever man just another invite i suppose u know

every1 in fi knows roshan uses x vibez accs for hz events

u can ask loki that tyla wasnt on his acc and u can go ahead and get tyla 2 admit that peter has his password

the real lonely doesnt play and him and m69 are good pals that share accs so he was on lonelys acc, hes even in our cc on the acc lol

Yea man everyone knows ofc ofc, you still lost either way, could have used a few more invites tbh.

24 v 22

in ur vid everyone is saying it's going to be a redo but your ranks told everyone they had to go to get out of the redo

then they got back on 5 minutes later with the topic done

We sat 2 at the same time, if you can't accept that then I could care less. You had a moron use sol spec, we didn't complain. Keep crying about a 20v20 like they're so important lmao.

(19:03:21) <[Npo]Moni> we attacked with 23

u sol banged :down:

p.s. ty |kyle| for gettin me 99 attack... <3 much love!

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

Zac, why do you keep going on and on. No1 cares about a 20v20, after this **** game is gone and everyone has quit, do you think anyone will remember a 20v20, if we had it matched or +1 or +5, who cares **** happens. We told the 2 people to wait at the portal and to sit on 3.

2ewgrxw.gif

Zac, why do you keep going on and on. No1 cares about a 20v20, after this **** game is gone and everyone has quit, do you think anyone will remember a 20v20, if we had it matched or +1 or +5, who cares **** happens. We told the 2 people to wait at the portal and to sit on 3.

clearly you care enough to take the win and walk ;o

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

let me put this into perspective

Mccoy tanked 64 milliseconds first round without sol speccing

3rd round he sol specced and tanked maybe 15 seconds (admittedly had nothing to do with 'being down opts' before some remedial says it was

considering the statistical chance that the person we would transition to would have tanked more than 10 seconds (doubtful with a chance of **** no) that is a +1 for you)

so it was a matched round and u killed less than 10 people =s

well first of all it took u 12 secconds(rounding down) (after you`re first hit on the east side) to drop from 24-22 and then it took another 13 secconds (rounding down) for us to kill one person when the first pile on the west side got 1 hit pneck didnt even break.

then all the people u say are invites are in the ****** clan..................... the only one i can find reasonable is mayhem69 on lonelys acc

[06:26:52 pm] <[Z]Ryan\Hormone> no dude

[06:26:54 pm] <[Z]Ryan\Hormone> they both sat

[06:27:02 pm] <[Z]Ryan\Hormone> we had 2 @ portal

we killed the first pile when they still had 23

when you click leave portal the number instantly drops there is no delay at all like when leaving the friends chat...

waiting for ur vid

3rd round he sol specced and tanked maybe 15 seconds (admittedly had nothing to do with 'being down opts' before some remedial says it was

considering the statistical chance that the person we would transition to would have tanked more than 10 seconds (doubtful with a chance of **** no) that is a +1 for you)

Sorry Autowin.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

u had 24 so we killed 11... ;L