Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[OUTNUMBERED] Havoc Decimates MM P2P Prep

Pepsis

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please keep this topic going, I want lots of cp posts to laugh at when I get home.

Anyways bye, CYA LATER BLACKMAN IF YOU'RE STILL HERE!!

u dont need cp to laugh. just look at NME.

But as you pointed out earlier, NME closed a while back. How can you look and laugh at something that does not exist?

CP is a laughing stock though, so he's got you there!

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Please keep this topic going, I want lots of cp posts to laugh at when I get home.

Anyways bye, CYA LATER BLACKMAN IF YOU'RE STILL HERE!!

u dont need cp to laugh. just look at NME.

But as you pointed out earlier, NME closed a while back. How can you look and laugh at something that does not exist?

CP is a laughing stock though, so he's got you there!

Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy :teehee:

or you could just watch this

or the video that inspired that shockingly bad retort:

Notice the one defence gear - yes we even owned you back then.

Proud Mayhem Maker

closures already firmly tucked away

Like Enemy, right?

lmfao gottem

You're right... but unlike Enemy, Havoc didn't put CP into such a bad slump that they could never recover from it!

Zing a ling a ding dong ************.

Not aware of this "slump" that you're talking about. Must be thinking of a clan that you actually were able to compete with while you were open. O_o

Not gunna continue on the argument that's in progress, but I will present facts. For 2-3 months NME and cp both pulled ~40s. NME went on to pull 55-60 and cp went to pulling mid 20s.

You were in Zenith at the time.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Why can't we be friends

The color of your skin don't matter to me

As long as we can live in harmonyyy

<3

Current +Member of the Eruption Of Pures

foreverbrave.png

Proud to have been a +Member of Enemy

Proud to have been +Member of Brave-Theory

Like Enemy, right?

lmfao gottem

You're right... but unlike Enemy, Havoc didn't put CP into such a bad slump that they could never recover from it!

Not aware of this "slump" that you're talking about. Must be thinking of a clan that you actually were able to compete with while you were open. O_o

Not gunna continue on the argument that's in progress, but I will present facts. For 2-3 months NME and cp both pulled ~40s. NME went on to pull 55-60 and cp went to pulling mid 20s.

then ur pulls dropped down and started running from us again, till the point that we closed u.

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

Like Enemy, right?

lmfao gottem

then ur pulls dropped down and started running from us again, till the point that we closed u.

By closing us do you mean not interacting with us in the slightest in the 2 months before our closure?

Good job there Jeff.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Like Enemy, right?

lmfao gottem

true they went from 70 to 10 in 2 months lmfao

then we made them cancel their sat/sun trips for castle wars l0l

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

Like Enemy, right?

lmfao gottem

Not even remotely accurate, However CP did drop from 100+ to 30 within an hour!

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Like Enemy, right?

lmfao gottem

Not even remotely accurate, However CP did drop from 100+ to 30 within an hour!

are you new? CP pulled 100+ for a good 2 months and were #1 f2p then went to 80-70

good one!

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

Like Enemy, right?

lmfao gottem

then we made them cancel their sat/sun trips for castle wars l0l

lmfao so true

If by "so true" you mean not true in the slightest

then yeah, spot on!

Proud Mayhem Maker