Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[OUTNUMBERED] Havoc Decimates MM P2P Prep

Pepsis

Me leading -

??? random nme person leading -

doesn't matter what people think, many 3rd parties can agree i basically carried nme in p2p, with help from ppl like l8l davld novators etc.

nme is irrelevant to this topic, they have been irrelevant since august, if not before then. so if you could refrain from posting random nonsense about 1 dimensional clans that would be appreciated. thanks.

P.S. didn't havoc beat NME in a f2p prep before?? could be mistaken lol

Yes, you can cherry pick all of the times something went right whilst you were in charge. If you like I can pick out videos of preps we lost whilst you were leading, or even the countless amount of times we lost fights in the wilderness due to the ridiculous tactics you used which "used to work in Havoc".

I found what you wrote extremely hilarious, if I say so myself. Here's why.

doesn't matter what people think, many 3rd parties can agree i basically carried nme in p2p, with help from ppl like l8l davld novators etc.

Did you notice that you contradicted yourself in the same sentence - twice? It doesn't matter what people think/ people think I carried NME/ I carried NME with l8l davld novations. See what I'm getting at?

Then you say NME is irrelevant but continue to talk about them and even bring up a prep with NME that may or may not have happened (I genuinely can't remember). Therefore, you're calling us irrelevant but talking about us constantly, thus making us relevant. I didn't even bring up NME in the first place, you did.

Hilarious really.

i was never fully in charge, just as far as calling.

if things went my way as far as decisions enemy would still be open

you're right, you didn't bring them up, but it's sort of hypocritical to talk about havoc as a 1 dimensional clan when that basically describes your clanning history

soooooooooo lets get back on topic

havoc vs mm beat them outnumbered ye ownag wooooo

Oh really, great one? Please enlighten me, what would you have done differently to elevate us to #1 and keep us there in both servers? Other that the aforementioned Havoc tactics, that is.

If you read up, you will notice that I never called Havoc a one-dimensional clan. I simply asked if you went out on Saturdays and then labelled 1D clans as the worst. Never, did I call Havoc 1D. Not to mention the fact that Enemy did P2P before you joined and continued to do so after you left, making us very much two-dimensional. So no, it wasn't hypocritical at all.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk i find it funny nme members say i was no help but the first time i joined nme their whole leadership knew i was teamviewing with loki their staff channel on trips and everything yet they refused to kick me lmfao

and we used it to our advantage. Are you really that bad to not know this?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

idk i find it funny nme members say i was no help but the first time i joined nme their whole leadership knew i was teamviewing with loki their staff channel on trips and everything yet they refused to kick me lmfao

cuz we got loot from standing at the bottom of stairs barraging people outta it

havoc tactics :thumbsup:

now that we've come to an agreement that i've completely carried nme in p2p, and the people who disagree are still angry that i left, let's get back on topic.

qlmSOQW.png

cuz we got loot from standing at the bottom of stairs barraging people outta it

havoc tactics :thumbsup:

now that we've come to an agreement that i've completely carried nme in p2p, and the people who disagree are still angry that i left, let's get back on topic.

pretty sure barraging from single was around b4 h were open, i remember mm clearing like foe/eop up near chaos ele doing it in old Bh lol

o ty mm for carrying nme p2p!!!!!!!!!

actually more ppl were relieved that u left but ok! GJ HAVOC!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN:):):)

Hi

ITS JUS A GAME YOU DONT HEFF TO BE MAD

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

actually 2 outta 3 of those names used to pm me after most preps because they said I should just let them call instead of u, for the sake of ur friendships about dem i wont say who

u went quiet in that foe prep and davld had to call from the orbs, i remember it well but no point bitching about what happened when cuz the fact we got semi-decent in p2p was due to a number of factors

watever tho, nme died, cp/eop/hi/fz/ closed us ect ect

gj on ur win

bumpity bump bump bump

^

NME's P2P game was set in motion well before you arrived pepsis, you brought hype to it but mixed reviews really.

gj on the prep win

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Oh really, great one? Please enlighten me, what would you have done differently to elevate us to #1 and keep us there in both servers? Other that the aforementioned Havoc tactics, that is.

If you read up, you will notice that I never called Havoc a one-dimensional clan. I simply asked if you went out on Saturdays and then labelled 1D clans as the worst. Never, did I call Havoc 1D. Not to mention the fact that Enemy did P2P before you joined and continued to do so after you left, making us very much two-dimensional. So no, it wasn't hypocritical at all.

I never said #1, I just simply said NME would still be open if i had never left. You're the one that assumes that I think I could do that. Trust me, there was no way that clan would ever make it to #1 in either server, way too many brain dead members.

Not like they'd need to, can't see you coming at us on Saturday (do you even go out then? One dimensional clans are the worst!)

That's not directly calling us a one-dimensional clan? o.O

qlmSOQW.png

I never said #1, I just simply said NME would still be open if i had never left. You're the one that assumes that I think I could do that. Trust me, there was no way that clan would ever make it to #1 in either server, way too many brain dead members.

Not like they'd need to, can't see you coming at us on Saturday (do you even go out then? One dimensional clans are the worst!)

Trust me, there was no way that clan would ever make it to #1 in either server, way too many brain dead members.

You may have forgotten the ~4 weekends we beat the #1 F2P clan. Yeah, you weren't in NME then I forgot.

Also to your last comment. Read my statement again. I do exactly what I said I did, asking if you go out on Saturday because I wasn't sure.

Proud Mayhem Maker

jesus christ you think highly of yourself lol, but think to yourself, was calling out single piles really worth spraying 6 different monitors to a point where they had to be replaced

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

No, that's actually indirectly calling Havoc a 1d clan

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Trust me, there was no way that clan would ever make it to #1 in either server, way too many brain dead members.

You may have forgotten the ~4 weekends we beat the #1

No, I remember exactly. It was ~2 weekends, and you guys beat MM, outnumbered one of the times. I was there, It was good, but obviously it didn't last ;p

qlmSOQW.png

actually 2 outta 3 of those names used to pm me after most preps because they said I should just let them call instead of u, for the sake of ur friendships about dem i wont say who

u went quiet in that foe prep and davld had to call from the orbs, i remember it well but no point bitching about what happened when cuz the fact we got semi-decent in p2p was due to a number of factors

watever tho, nme died, cp/eop/hi/fz/ closed us ect ect

gj on ur win

bumpity bump bump bump

^

NME's P2P game was set in motion well before you arrived pepsis, you brought hype to it but mixed reviews really.

gj on the prep win

No, I was in Enemy during their first P2P pk trips. Granted I was main calling while team viewing everything to Havoc leader loki, I still technically set the ground work. Example -

qlmSOQW.png

No, I remember exactly. It was ~2 weekends, and you guys beat MM, outnumbered one of the times. I was there, It was good, but obviously it didn't last ;p

Sorry about the first quote, accidentally hit tab then enter :3

But yeah, beating the #1 clan automatically makes us #1 for that weekend, thus making your original statement invalid.

Proud Mayhem Maker

No wonder it didn't last!

jesus christ you think highly of yourself lol, but think to yourself, was calling out single piles really worth spraying 6 different monitors to a point where they had to be replaced

Wait a second! Aren't you the guy who asked me for calling lessons the day after you finally got a mic? :rolleyes:

qlmSOQW.png

Sorry about the first quote, accidentally hit tab then enter :3

But yeah, beating the #1 clan automatically makes us #1 for that weekend, thus making your original statement invalid.

You're right, I phrased it wrong.

qlmSOQW.png

(21:42:25) <@`Scott> OMG

(21:42:30) <@`Scott> I GOT PEPSIS TO ADMIT HE WAS WRONG

(21:42:33) <@`Scott> WHAT THE **** DO I WIN

(21:42:45) <@[WAR]_Jake> !cookie `Scott

(21:42:47) * @[CC]RuneScript gives `Scott a cookie, compliments of [WAR]_Jake.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Wait a second! Aren't you the guy who asked me for calling lessons the day after you finally got a mic? :rolleyes:

L000 omg

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~