Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror vs Hazard F2P Prep 2-1

Ex-

Wow, someone beat us in F2P.

Unheard of in all seriousness, quitting Hz now.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

dam really impressive u managed to defeat a very good f2p side dam

omg wtf hz only pulled 18? To f2p? Lmfao so unexpected **** clan

Dont know y ur flamin lol i mean we had a low combat average :P and as i looked at ur Dd all i could see was Red lol we even had 70s

Also knowin its one of the last days of rs umm wed expect u to pull more than 18 so we had to sit alot

Other than the flame u gave us Ty 4 prep was a fun prep

exactly lmfao i don't understand why people are saying rs is about to end let's not try at all that's when you try your best it's just excuses for sucking tbh

What the hell you used eoc as an excuse for ur ****** pulls l0..

And i never used eoc as an excuse for our pull??? We just don't pull good to f2p and we suck at it, I don't even flame him l0

Facehammer

you declined the full out because "eoc ****** our pulls up" shut up lmao don't make me pull out the pic logs again and yes EOC affected our pulls, want to know the difference? I made sure we recovered from that by recruiting kids and telling my ranks to recruit as much as they can. We would be pulling 10 to preps like you if we didn't try to recover, that's the difference between the leadership in havoc and hazard, you're too young and inexperienced, you don't know what you're doing

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

dam really impressive u managed to defeat a very good f2p side dam

omg wtf hz only pulled 18? To f2p? Lmfao so unexpected **** clan

Dont know y ur flamin lol i mean we had a low combat average :P and as i looked at ur Dd all i could see was Red lol we even had 70s

Also knowin its one of the last days of rs umm wed expect u to pull more than 18 so we had to sit alot

Other than the flame u gave us Ty 4 prep was a fun prep

exactly lmfao i don't understand why people are saying rs is about to end let's not try at all that's when you try your best it's just excuses for sucking tbh

What the hell you used eoc as an excuse for ur ****** pulls l0..

And i never used eoc as an excuse for our pull??? We just don't pull good to f2p and we suck at it, I don't even flame him l0

Facehammer

you declined the full out because "eoc ****** our pulls up" shut up lmao don't make me pull out the pic logs again and yes EOC affected our pulls, want to know the difference? I made sure we recovered from that by recruiting kids and telling my ranks to recruit as much as they can. We would be pulling 10 to preps like you if we didn't try to recover, that's the difference between the leadership in havoc and hazard, you're too young and inexperienced, you don't know what you're doing

hazardisntaclan.png

just 2 prove a point

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Saw you guys fighting at the pure cluster today, you guys are beast. I got to take my hat of to you sirs, you have some balls thats for sure.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?