Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

★ Zenith ~ The Highest Point ★ Ending The Era At The Top ★

Co0kiezs

CP is full of retards. The 2 times we fought you we beat you. Once was at the tree west of vents cause your **** clan couldn't stay 10 feet away from mossies. Your members kept going in and out of mossies tryna snipe us when we clearly wanted to fight you 1on1. We pulled little east from the tree to get you away from mossies hoping your dumb rednecks would follow us, but you were confused as you didn't know what the fk just happened. We were clearing the **** outt of you until MM came and crashed.

2nd fight north of mossies we steamrolled you so fxking bad i was literally out of pray half the fight and still somehow managed to stay alive and kill you idiots, again MM rushed, but don't blame that sh1t, there were like 20 of u left with 35 of us there.

Teach your dumb members not to die so easy from fights and MM rush.

NICE KDR!

121117180710.png

MM pretty much saved you :dotfire:

kirby not going to lie it looks pretty much matched, but it didn't really look like all of zenith was there because we had a constant 60 pull i guess we had a fight before that.

I don't see MM anywhere here kid. This was the start of the 2nd fight north of mossies where we owned you that's why u see 10+ kids not in range. MM rushed l8r in fight. You're lucky they rushed before we cleared ALL of you. This fight made 2-0 kid :ninja:

i question you honestly being alive in that fight i got screenies to show that we started the fight chasing you north with 28 and gained to 36 meaning you killed noone and we gained people...why flame when none of its true lol

121117180611.png

121117180629.png

121117180710.png

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 for a day, irrelevant for about 2 years

Lool TRUUU (2 Chainz voice)

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

try hard alert

pqghF.png

Whoa your leaking our old public boards?!?!?! ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your boards are dead

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

CP is full of retards. The 2 times we fought you we beat you. Once was at the tree west of vents cause your **** clan couldn't stay 10 feet away from mossies. Your members kept going in and out of mossies tryna snipe us when we clearly wanted to fight you 1on1. We pulled little east from the tree to get you away from mossies hoping your dumb rednecks would follow us, but you were confused as you didn't know what the fk just happened. We were clearing the **** outt of you until MM came and crashed.

2nd fight north of mossies we steamrolled you so fxking bad i was literally out of pray half the fight and still somehow managed to stay alive and kill you idiots, again MM rushed, but don't blame that sh1t, there were like 20 of u left with 35 of us there.

Teach your dumb members not to die so easy from fights and MM rush.

NICE KDR!

121117180710.png

MM pretty much saved you :dotfire:

kirby not going to lie it looks pretty much matched, but it didn't really look like all of zenith was there because we had a constant 60 pull i guess we had a fight before that.

I don't see MM anywhere here kid. This was the start of the 2nd fight north of mossies where we owned you that's why u see 10+ kids not in range. MM rushed l8r in fight. You're lucky they rushed before we cleared ALL of you. This fight made 2-0 kid :ninja:

i question you honestly being alive in that fight i got screenies to show that we started the fight chasing you north with 28 and gained to 36 meaning you killed noone and we gained people...why flame when none of its true lol

121117180611.png" border="0" class="linked-image

121117180629.png" border="0" class="linked-image

121117180710.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Do you see a spam "hooooooooooooooot hooooooooooooooot" in white ? That was ME. I was alive the whole fight and saw you were dropping in numbers. I never died during the fight.

When mm rushed I dipped south to mossies and.logged.

1phz3wx.jpg

U ******* ****** i miss u doe doe :>

Lol you have a thick heart Moni I don't understand how/why you're still in zenith (No offense Zzz). But yeah I miss ya too homeboy. Beena minute

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Lol you have a thick heart Moni I don't understand how/why you're still in zenith (No offense Zzz). But yeah I miss ya too homeboy. Beena minute

Rs is getting da D soon so ye and in all honesty man i miss u wud come back for 1 day and i really miss my black african ***** yawnz

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Rs is getting da D soon so ye and in all honesty man i miss u wud come back for 1 day and i really miss my black african ***** yawnz

Lol fuc Rs. Shts been dead for too long. But ye brah Have fun with zenith and have fun in this new evolution gameplay or whatever it is update Moni. Until next time young one.

BestLeader.png

Lol fuc Rs. Shts been dead for too long. But ye brah Have fun with zenith and have fun in this new evolution gameplay or whatever it is update Moni. Until next time young one.

if i saw u irl i first offer u money for chicken den give u a hug

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Some people can get member chat for a week...others can get senior chat for a year.

I laughed at your pathetic attempt, you pulled 30 so you had to team with 3 different clans to pull 50, ending with a kdr of 40 kills 100 deaths. Nice way to end pure clanning lmfao, we'll pay your clan a visit soon m8 ;D

2rwrjmt.png

2ewgrxw.gif

Some people can get member chat for a week...others can get senior chat for a year.

I laughed at your pathetic attempt, you pulled 30 so you had to team with 3 different clans to pull 50, ending with a kdr of 40 kills 100 deaths. Nice way to end pure clanning lmfao, we'll pay your clan a visit soon m8 ;D

2rwrjmt.png

You just posted the same link again?

121102233008.png

Herp

121118022857.png

Derp

Pure clanning isn't dead btw. You are clueless l0l

2rwrjmt.png

121102233008.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Herp

121118022857.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Derp

Old, didn't you show me this **** 2-3 months ago lmao. You have nothing m8

2ewgrxw.gif

2rwrjmt.png

121102233008.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Herp

121118022857.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Derp

Old, didn't you show me this **** 2-3 months ago lmao. You have nothing m8

I LAUGHED THAT YOU EDITED YOUR POST BECAUSE YOU CANT USE QUOTES LOL

Anyways little girl you will never find me

here let me say it for all the clans that got ****** up today

LOL ??? you only did good becuase we're not trying eoc is right around the corner who would even try to do good last few days??? lmfaoo lucky we don't care only reason you did good today zenith

and some added gay as **** text for a finishing touch

n m8 not even close h ****** ur nan sister fister we dont even try

111106164814.png

hsig1.png