Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Action Packed Sunday

AlexWAAR

l0l u were like first clan to end

Good job getting that positive KDR i guess..

I expected better from you, now you're like all the other zenith retards.

Theres no reason to flame, you weren't even mentioned in the topic if you actually bothered to read it instead of just looking at the KDR.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

l0l u were like first clan to end

Good job getting that positive KDR i guess..

I expected better from you, now you're like all the other zenith retards.

Theres no reason to flame, you weren't even mentioned in the topic if you actually bothered to read it instead of just looking at the KDR.

QUOTE (BlueMountain @ Nov 19 2012, 04:08 AM)

46 kills

looked boring

Negative KDR

looked depressing

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

More propaganda lmfao we didn't even fight you

Oh yeah and merk,waar and david you weren't apart of cp when it was actually good i think franco was

Leech stop getting butthurt over every little world said on a topic. It's really not a big deal and I don't think anyone reads it. CP is doing pretty well right now so the "when cp was actually good" flame is kinda lame.

Stop making up ******** in your topic like it's a novel and i won't complain, also you're not doing "pretty well" you managed to get invites for the last week but besides that you haven't came close to top 4 in the past year.

I could careless what our topic says seeing as how a Member had the initiative to make it because everyone else in the staff was to lazy to. You take the game a little to seriously when you read another clans topics word for word. And no, we had no "invites" for our last trip, we didn't even plan on fighting anyone outside of HI. Our numbers reflected the amount of applicants we got this week. And yes, it feels good bro.

#Clan-CP

All flaming/baiting aside, I'm actually glad you guys gave us so many fights over the months/years and especially this recent Saturday, it made it really fun for both our clans. Also good job on your p2p trip, did what you could do with the numbers you had.

Sorry that it had to come down to a flame fest for basically no reason, both our clans have accomplished a lot this year and in past years. Best of luck with whatever CP decides to do after rs2.

2ewgrxw.gif