Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Moves Away From Runescape

Co0kiezs

I just wanted to post this for you guys straight off the topic that was announced on our Member Boards. We are moving away from Runescape, and becoming a community focusing on other games and fun things. Our Ts3 is Open from anyone, Ts.Rs-Zenith.Com

None of our Members Plan on Playing Runescape, or adapting. I careless if any of you attempt to troll or say something immature and retarded, because the end is coming for all of you guys unless you migrate. There are better games and a thing called life.

I know this is much harder for clans who have been open for 6+ years, as it was for the ranks team in Zenith. We did not want to close, but it is to the point were Jagex is Looking us into the Eyes and laughing at all of us. The game is ran into ****, and is really to attract new players rather then those who have kept them running and there company successful. If it has gotten to that point were they have to put us into extinction. At this point, every clan member and official should proudly be able to say that we beat the game

I would just like to thank The Last Pures, Corrupt Pures, Eruption of Pures, Final Ownage Elite, Mayhem Makers, Hostility members and officials for all the great fights and amazing events we held together. You guys are definitely a reason why my experience as a Leader was so enjoyable. Best of luck to what each and everyone of you do.

Here is Part of the Topic, the rest is really for members.

As of November 24th, 2012 I can proudly say Zenith will be moving on from Runescape. We have decided that it isn’t right for us to just throw something out so profound, beautiful, and intelligent away because the company that runs the game around us hates our views and ideals of how the game should be played, as a result Zenith will remain open as a community surrounding a variety of games and systems such as Xbox (Halo, Call of Duty, Fifa), League of Legends and private servers like battle scape. What makes our clan different from any other clan is our community, and that is an aspect that will always be kept. Each and every one of us have built a connection with each other that is too hard to break.

Maybe, one day we will return to Runescape, but that day will not be anytime soon. Every rank has pushed back and sacrificed a lot of time for this clan, and is time to fill in on everything we missed. We have the youngest core in the community and I would feel awful If I had to tell you that you have to waste your precious time sitting here and playing Runescape everyday for the purpose of the clan. Furthermore, that is the reason a majority of the staff team in this clan does not want to move onto another server or adapt. It came down to the point were it would be the same people at preps and mini wars, with the same idiots clan hopping. We also would never risk the reputation that Zenith has to move to an unreliable server. Its time to Move On with Life and this game.

Thanks Guys, and good luck

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I closed you

But really ty 4 fights

Good Luck on Battlescape. You can easily take #1 On that Server without a doubt because TLP has a better leadership then all those clans combined. Have fun, was fun mass quoting you and having late night troll sessions on Pure Warfare.

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Good luck irl and with everything else you guys do. You were fun to fight.

Best moment was when you guys fought FOE for us so we could beat EOP then rush in and kill foe back when we pulled 130 and they were teaming on us lmao.

Btw Cookies to change animate skin you need to change the style image for the skin. Under your ftp files go to style_images > Animate _ banner_bg.jpg

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Best moment was when you guys fought FOE for us so we could beat EOP then rush in and kill foe back when we pulled 130 and they were teaming on us lmao.

Btw Cookies to change animate skin you need to change the style image for the skin. Under your ftp files go to style_images > Animate _ banner_bg.jpg

Didn't want it for Zenith's site and I figured it out. Was reformatting Trilogy's site for them. Gotta wait for Aidan and Marty regardless

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Didn't want it for Zenith's site and I figured it out. Was reformatting Trilogy's site for them. Gotta wait for Aidan and Marty regardless

^

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png