Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption Declares on...

Zo Is Legend

Intense Redemption declares on Calamity. Like the rest of the clans that have declared on them, I don't have permission to post in their declare war forum for some reason, so I'm resorting to post it here.

Basically, CY thinks they're on the level of M, and thinks they're better than EOP, DV and us which made me laugh. We can never find them on Saturdays for some reason, and when I ask p0ke for a planned run in, he always makes up some excuse as to why he can't. If he really believes CY is better than us, then there is no reason he should decline.

Type: F2P

Date: Next Saturday, 3 pm eastern/8 GMT

Pvp or Cw, I don't care, I just want a fight where they can't hide.

Any other information can be discussed in IRC. ;)

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

3rd clan in like acouple of days.

Yeah I know lol, if he's going to make lists like that, then he should be able to back it up. Whether he accepts or declines, we've got what we wanted. :D

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

They were my predictions for next week as usually you just sit around and do nothing. I didn't say that we were going to have a full out war and beat you. We were going to declare on Malice yesterday but I can't because I'm too busy irl at the moment. I'd love to fight you in PVP next week but I'm not accepting a full out war right now.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg