Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

me gettin a little better thx to ceejay:)>3

Robertl333

I think he started with a simple town, with a moon.

Ive only teached him to use different brushes, and that I am pleased of his progress.

From now on end, Im going to hopefully teach him , C4d placements, Adjustments to layers and alot more.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Ive only teached him to use different brushes, and that I am pleased of his progress.

From now on end, Im going to hopefully teach him , C4d placements, Adjustments to layers and alot more.

It looks like he added a bunch of effects to a wallpaper. (you can see the small text on the bottom right looks like a website link) again idk what resources he used, what was already made etc

2euh3lt.png

mlmw0h.png

yaya i lov u pm here for you lovely help:)

It looks like he added a bunch of effects to a wallpaper. (you can see the small text on the bottom right looks like a website link) again idk what resources he used, what was already made etc

heheh not really man i jusy a background color then i added to a copy 1 then render as layer 0 then i star addying effects in diffrent layer lol the part that look like a website is 1 of the effect lol i download it and added there dunno why lol:)

Confidential.gif

attackicon.gif75/75 strengthicon.gif99/99rangedicon.gif91/90