Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Elit3 Bs3r is searching for a clan.

Gisele-Bundchen

Well, hello purewarfare guest, anyway my name is Joseph who got expienrce of leading a clan. well some u guys know that R and Ut is merged... I make a miskate because they not good at f2p... So i'm decide to quit them... I'm searching a clan who f2p/p2p based, mini, and pvp trips. So, i got my member to joining with me, We Eat Tac0s, Sleep u, epic mages, mr mauled, 0uches, and more...

So post here with reason why should i join your clan

Stats

Attack- 75

Str- 89

Defence- 21

Prayer- 52

Range- 96

Magic- 80

Summon- 30

got any question? Pm Jessica-Alba

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, personally I would tried to keep the new clan going for AT LEAST 1 month before giving up on it.. I mean it's so easy to give up and a lot later think ''What would actually happened if I had put 100% effort, time and work into the clan?''

It's more or less a win, win situation for you.. You're able to find a new clan if everything turns out to be a failure in the newly created clan. As I said, putting two different leaderships is extremely hard, but there are several examples that it can turn out great and well worth it. Take Carnage as an example, I have been around Carnage IRC+Forums when things were tight.. But with determination from the leaders Carnage got back on top, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to unless you gave up before even trying.

On the other hand, if you have already made up your mind about this decision. I would like to see you joining Devastation, you have already been in the clan and I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem with the way we run the clan or our members. I see you have couple of friends that might follow you one of them being Andrew, I never understood why he left but he's more than welcome to re-join he got some good friends in Dv such as Kevin, so let him know.

Well, Devastation is F2p & P2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in both servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of weeks, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Devastation is taking part of PC Mini-war tournament in both F2p & P2p, our P2p mini-war crew is pretty beast while of F2p mini-war crew could do good with a bit help, haha.

As you see Devastation have a pretty tight member list with just about 80 members, we could mass recruit and quickly gain numbers. BUT we prefer not to and simple gain numbers slowly, while we keep our tight community. Most of Devastation ranks prefer Pking with a tight group of pures that actually know what they are doing, instead of a large group with massed pures. I see Devastation as a family with 80 members that are ready to help you if need it, everyone is really friendly, helpful and chilled. Best part is we're growing every week and we would like you to be part of our community, and possibly help us improve our F2p game.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it. I personally private message Dv members if I see them whine about a run-in we could of won, the truth is that too many clans chat **** this days.

Best of luck with your decision, hope you choose to give your newly created clan a month more.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Alright, personally I would tried to keep the new clan going for AT LEAST 1 month before giving up on it.. I mean it's so easy to give up and a lot later think ''What would actually happened if I had put 100% effort, time and work into the clan?''

It's more or less a win, win situation for you.. You're able to find a new clan if everything turns out to be a failure in the newly created clan. As I said, putting two different leaderships is extremely hard, but there are several examples that it can turn out great and well worth it. Take Carnage as an example, I have been around Carnage IRC+Forums when things were tight.. But with determination from the leaders Carnage got back on top, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to unless you gave up before even trying.

On the other hand, if you have already made up your mind about this decision. I would like to see you joining Devastation, you have already been in the clan and I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem with the way we run the clan or our members. I see you have couple of friends that might follow you one of them being Andrew, I never understood why he left but he's more than welcome to re-join he got some good friends in Dv such as Kevin, so let him know.

Well, Devastation is F2p & P2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in both servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of weeks, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Devastation is taking part of PC Mini-war tournament in both F2p & P2p, our P2p mini-war crew is pretty beast while of F2p mini-war crew could do good with a bit help, haha.

As you see Devastation have a pretty tight member list with just about 80 members, we could mass recruit and quickly gain numbers. BUT we prefer not to and simple gain numbers slowly, while we keep our tight community. Most of Devastation ranks prefer Pking with a tight group of pures that actually know what they are doing, instead of a large group with massed pures. I see Devastation as a family with 80 members that are ready to help you if need it, everyone is really friendly, helpful and chilled. Best part is we're growing every week and we would like you to be part of our community, and possibly help us improve our F2p game.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it. I personally private message Dv members if I see them whine about a run-in we could of won, the truth is that too many clans chat **** this days.

Best of luck with your decision, hope you choose to give your newly created clan a month more.

Great Topics Imo, I don't know if andrew will join u guys but andrew still thinking about that. and also thanks for ur idea i'm really like it.

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s

i love you@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@