Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DV Or IR

Ded

IR or DV?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. IR or DV?

• DV
    • IR

atm IR is stronger, and DV didnt show really nice stuff lasts weeks, i vote IR

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people saying we're in a slump you don't know a jack ****, we pulled a solid 50 members for our P2p trip yesterday. Main reason why half of the pure world thinks we're in a slump is simple, we're focused on P2p this mean we pull low in F2p and high in P2p. Only 5-6 clans got balls to take a step into P2p wilderness, this result in the main part of this community thinking we're in a slump. Actually I'm fine with this, gives us less attention which is one thing I don't need.

As I mentioned we're focused on P2p for first time in '09 and we're not going to change our plans with Devastation to accept a F2p war against IR.. I'll gladly accept a P2p war in PvP with 90 man member list cap so you won't be able to mass recruit.

Yeah Devastation declined, so you can close this thread.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Close this topic we declined, The reason we declined vs IR is basically because we are focusing on P2P atm we been doing P2P Sign Ups for about 2-3 Weeks now, Feel free to declare P2P Full-Out 90 Man Cap so you don't mass recruit

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Close this topic we declined, The reason we declined vs IR is basically because we are focusing on P2P atm we been doing P2P Sign Ups for about 2-3 Weeks now, Feel free to declare P2P Full-Out 90 Man Cap so you don't mass recruit

Way to say exactly what kide just said

why declare f2p tho =S shame

edit: shame we declined :( ull be seeing us again after we get our p2p back to par

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Nice flame both of u, your moronic tools, go rage like zo, and we didn't bring np if u clan them they all on our ML, and we said you could declare p2p, so, could u be anymore stupid.

The point is that last 2 weeks IR has focused on F2p more so than p2p, and still beat Dv last weekend came up short this weekend, But has mannage to be better in f2p the last 2 weeks. With that we were looking to do a f2p fight vs a clan who is generally viewed as above us, also the fact you were ahead on the PCR didnt hurt. As for the p2p declaration, It might come at some point however IR wants a f2p fight first and I would never accept a 90- Ml seeing as we got 91 atm.

UJUI2.png

What you don't realize is that we're perfectly willing to take you in P2P, we just don't get why we need to close our apps if its not a PCR war.

And Kide, the reason the Pure Community thinks your in a slump is not because you're 'focusing on P2P' (which imo isn't a reason to neglect F2P anyway), its because your own members say you're in a slump.

I spoke to a few DV members after making the post, we agreed it would be a good fight but they said they wished I hadn't challenged while they were slumping.

Titans/Will-turb leave r1n be, this kid isn't worth it.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

IR will need a good tactic and better organization to win. If IR goes about this war in the right direction, they can easily take the win - if not - then I'd say DV will win.

Rooting for IR though, hope they win :], I'll be there for it. Gl to both clans, hope it's a clean fight.

P2P would be interesting as well, but I'm an F2P narb ^_^, F2P FOR WINz.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods