Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday - Our Side of the Story

Toxic SlaY

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

Sunday, October 4.

Today Foe hit 70 people at our highest point. We had a fairly nice Sunday, but it featured quite a bit of disturbance from TLP crashing our fights with MM. There is a lot of controversy about today's trip, and here is our side of the story.

mcgmf6.png

2la3haw.png

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

fkr1ol.png

Fight #1

Foe Starting - 65-70

MM Starting - 65-70

TLP Starting - 60?

Foe Ending - 56

MM Ending - 40 (all ran up BH)

TLP Starting - 0

Our scouts informed us that MM was at SC, so we charged there and the battle began. The fight was fairly even until TLP charged from the east crashing and putting Foe in the middle of MM and TLP. We pushed south into the trees and took a position there whilst MM came from the west surrounding TLP. Foe moved east cutting off fog and sandwiched TLP, clearing them. Foe and MM continued to fight after TLP were cleared. This fight ended by Foe pushing MM up BH stairs and taking the win. Nice try TLP. Good fight MM.

Video of this fight and our 2nd fight by 13l00dystr:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

091004132448.png

091004222604.png

091004133421.png

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

fkr1ol.png

Fight #2

For this fight we had a planned run in with MM. We were waiting north of dwarves for MM to set up and were about to charge when TLP charged us. We told MM that they could help us on TLP's crashing by hitting them from the south, but we had cleared out TLP before MM were even able to get there. Our Warlord Walli told MM leaders to let us bank then we can get set up again for the run in, but MM disregarded the message and decided to hit us. We were spamming off etc, but MM wouldn't get off and we were forced to turn around and fight (low on supplies from fighting TLP). we stayed grouped east of gap fighting MM strong even after fighting TLP without a bank.

TLP came back for more crashing south hitting both clans, MM took north of gap whilst Foe stayed strong as a unit east of gap.

Foe picked off alot of TLP from east and then called the charge down the east lava completely obliverating the TLP left. We saw no sign of anybody at dwarves where we killed the last TLP but we heard MM was still about.

However after several fights without a bank and not 100% sure where MM were we decided to bank, while our Warlord tried to contact MM about a possible rematch. We headed down through crater to bank and when we went through the crater entrance MM piled us all in barrages but as we could easily just go back through the crater entrance without taking much damage we walked west to the SW entrance to high crater with about 30-40 people and logged safe world to bank. I really don't think there was a clear winner of this fight, and I am neither going to call it a win nor a loss for Foe. The only thing that I'm sure of is TLP got absolutely dominated when they tried to crash.

Foe Starting - 67

MM Starting - 65

TLP Starting - 55?

Foe Ending - ~40

MM Ending - ~40

TLP Starting - 0

091004225758.png

2ylmxok.jpg

mm1u.png

pk40.png

tlpb.png

tlp2.png

mcgmf6.png

Clustered, controversial, and confusing Sunday. Respect to MM for the fights.

Also to TLP: look at what this crashing does to you. We cleared you out on both of your attempts. If you want to keep your pixels, it is best to stay out our way altogether. Unfortunately for you, we're far to strong of a clan to be affected by crashing from you lot. When you try to crash us, you guys will get dominated. Simple as that. It is in your best interests to not crash us.. If you steer clear you will not die to us and lose your pixels. Good day.

Action packed trips all around this weekend. Looking forward to next ones. See you all then.

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

mcgmf6.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it that your side of the story is wrong, but I wasn't there so I wouldn't know. ;)

Saying this does nothing at all. Elaborate.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

For this fight we had a planned run in with MM. We were waiting north of dwarves for MM to set up and were about to charge when TLP charged us. We told MM that they could help us on TLP's crashing by hitting them from the south, but we had cleared out TLP before MM were even able to get there. Our Warlord Walli told MM leaders to let us bank then we can get set up again for the run in, but MM disregarded the message and decided to hit us. We were spamming off etc, but MM wouldn't get off and we were forced to turn around and fight (low on supplies from fighting TLP). we stayed grouped east of gap fighting MM strong even after fighting TLP without a bank.

TLP came back for more crashing south hitting both clans, MM took north of gap whilst Foe stayed strong as a unit east of gap.

Foe picked off alot of TLP from east and then called the charge down the east lava completely obliverating the TLP left. We saw no sign of anybody at dwarves where we killed the last TLP but we heard MM was still about.

However after several fights without a bank and not 100% sure where MM were we decided to bank, while our Warlord tried to contact MM about a possible rematch. We headed down through crater to bank and when we went through the crater entrance MM piled us all in barrages but as we could easily just go back through the crater entrance without taking much damage we walked west to the SW entrance to high crater with about 30-40 people and logged safe world to bank. I really don't think there was a clear winner of this fight, and I am neither going to call it a win nor a loss for Foe. The only thing that I'm sure of is TLP got absolutely dominated when they tried to crash.

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease say you're joking. TLP went to chaos dwarves because we heard that someone was hanging around level 37(chaos dwarves). We are sitting there falled in, and white dots charge from the North(lava gap area). At this time in vent, because of the earlier crash, we are wondering if FOE+MM teamed up to take us out, and we figured this was just a lure which MM would then charge from east of mossies above the BH stairs and hit us, Hence why we fleed to clan wars, then once our scouters had told us you guys were fighting we decided to go back up there and kill.

Infact the whole time after the earlier crash we wondered whether you had teamed up to kill us. We then got word that you guys were fighting. We NEVER charged you at chaos dwarves first. Get your ******* story straight before you try and make a post.

Maybe TLP shouldn't hide in W99 more often. It seems to make the other clans cry.

All that said, you did win the first fight, I know this. This trip was so damn fun.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease say you're joking. TLP went to chaos dwarves because we heard that someone was hanging around level 37(chaos dwarves). We are sitting there falled in, and white dots charge from the North(lava gap area). At this time in vent, because of the earlier crash, we are wondering if FOE+MM teamed up to take us out, and we figured this was just a lure which MM would then charge from east of mossies above the BH stairs and hit us, Hence why we fleed to clan wars, then once our scouters had told us you guys were fighting we decided to go back up there and kill.

Infact the whole time after the earlier crash we wondered whether you had teamed up to kill us. We then got word that you guys were fighting. We NEVER charged you at chaos dwarves first. Get your ******* story straight before you try and make a post.

Maybe TLP shouldn't hide in W99 more often. It seems to make the other clans cry.

All that said, you did win the first fight, I know this. This trip was so damn fun.

If you don't hide you crash, if you don't crash you hide. It's always one way or the other every other weekend. How about learn to not crash and maybe you'll get a little more respect around here. Hiding is one thing but crashing another fight in process only makes you look bad. Maybe you'll learn from this. Besides it was good pixels for us killing you today.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

To be honest Tlp, you shouldn't have crash ,as it cause for both Foe and mm to question who won.

Overall was a great day, but next time Tlp please don't crash.

Gf Mm.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

To be honest Tlp, you shouldn't have crash ,as it cause for both Foe and mm to question who won.

Overall was a great day, but next time Tlp please don't crash.

Gf Mm.

TBH the first one wasn't even meant to be a crash, honest answer from the heart. We actually got some scouters this week and we had heard that FOE was in a fallin walking south of clanwars while we were in clanwars at the time after killing Fi. We then ran down to chaos altar and no one was there so we ran west and we just started attacking who we saw first which happened to be you. I didn't even know MM was in the fight until they charged out of SC(LOL MM HIDE IN SC ALL DAY LOZL!)

Yeah that's OUR side of the story.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)