Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday - Our Side of the Story

Toxic SlaY

Just caught this part. I was watching MM's video, their CC shows them spamming off FOE and on TLP. Then it shows MM members saying that FOE was piling them anyways, so they ended up calling a regroup at BH.

very well spotted sir.

so while mm and foe are clearing Tlp there still killing us, and then soon as tlp are gone boom they jump us...

so yeah nice Foe not as perfect as clans would like to think if you would wanna stoop that low for a win

good day

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very well spotted sir.

so while mm and foe are clearing Tlp there still killing us, and then soon as tlp are gone boom they jump us...

so yeah nice Foe not as perfect as clans would like to think if you would wanna stoop that low for a win

good day

Watch the video, You'll see MM members screaming MM off and Also some MM kid in CC saying get on FOE lol, Was both ways imo.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease say you're joking. TLP went to chaos dwarves because we heard that someone was hanging around level 37(chaos dwarves). We are sitting there falled in, and white dots charge from the North(lava gap area). At this time in vent, because of the earlier crash, we are wondering if FOE+MM teamed up to take us out, and we figured this was just a lure which MM would then charge from east of mossies above the BH stairs and hit us, Hence why we fleed to clan wars, then once our scouters had told us you guys were fighting we decided to go back up there and kill.

Infact the whole time after the earlier crash we wondered whether you had teamed up to kill us. We then got word that you guys were fighting. We NEVER charged you at chaos dwarves first. Get your ******* story straight before you try and make a post.

Maybe TLP shouldn't hide in W99 more often. It seems to make the other clans cry.

All that said, you did win the first fight, I know this. This trip was so damn fun.

In the MM vid it clearly shows you charge mm, not the other way around.

Just caught this part. I was watching MM's video, their CC shows them spamming off FOE and on TLP. Then it shows MM members saying that FOE was piling them anyways, so they ended up calling a regroup at BH.

this is true, i saw foe picking mm off as tlp were getting cleared

GF's either way foe, was great fun even though i wasnt at the whole trip

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

The difference is really that... When we ran into Tlp vs FI. We went back and gave u the fight, we didnt crash at all.

Then Tlp crashed a foe vs MM. Maybe u say it was not intentional, but then why the hell didnt you back off as soon as you realised you were crashing? I mean I dont even care very much, if you wanna crash us... So be it, but dont expect out symphaty in the next couple of weeks =/

The choice is yours, TLP.

Something to add for the last fight. Neither MM, neither Foe won that one really, we had to fall back a little bit, but we never died. And MM never pushed us back all the way, because TLP came in & crashed again (third time pretty much). So we had already completely killed tlp, we wanted to bank, low food stuff, so we fell back, let MM have tlp for a while, and then we rushed in again.

As you can see from the pictures.

Its funny you saw TLP was cleared, I clearly remember being alive with about 20 other TLP....

Anyways, NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A RUN IN TELL TLP OFF IN IRC, WHEN FOE AND MM HAD A RUN IN WE TOLD MM OFF AND THEY DID. NO ONE TOLD US UNTIL WE ALREADY ATTACKED YOU GUYS. SO IF YOU WANT TLP OFF TELL US AHEAD OF US ALREADY ATTACK. OK THANKS BYE!

GF see you next Sunday ;)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

ya slab.

I quite liked how Foe clearly claim the first fight, as a fair win.

Sorry but it wasn't even close to a fair fight. Mm got the most unlucky spot in the entire Clusterfuck.

im sorry bro, but can you get the **** out of our fights, we dont want a cluster stay the **** out of our fights you little spastics

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

Rumor has it that your side of the story is wrong, but I wasn't there so I wouldn't know. ;)

very wrong, since TLP never ended with 0 ppl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gU69rItj8g...re=channel_page

btw no HQ yet so the quality is so bad that you cant even amagine

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

GOD RS is so much drama,

HERE Lets settle this and no more else can be said.

MM and FOE were Fighting, When TLP came from east only saw FOE back Line standing there, I personally was one of the first to att and didn't see any MM. Then we saw MM at the end. Sorry.

Second fight, FOE was north near Gap, TLP was south about to log, we started to fight, our scout said MM logged west. We decided to run south thinking it was a lure and MM+FOE teamed. So we ran re-grouped then heard they were fighitng. I will say we crashed that fight, but first was an honest mistake.

IF FOE AND MM OR FI OR ANYONE are having planned run-ins, PM tlp leadership and we will stay off. Some of TLP hate crashing and honestly I do, but at the same time, MM I believe challenged us to come out of world 99 and take the hunt on and follow you all, we did, we fought. If you wish to plan run ins get them at dwarves, BH is just asking for ppl to find you, not to mention the mains that ended up running in also.

SO lets call it MM and FOE were good and TLP was fluctuating between "crashing" and "clearing ending opts"

SOrry on behalf of TLP. GF MM and FOE, see you Sunday.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

GOD RS is so much drama,

HERE Lets settle this and no more else can be said.

MM and FOE were Fighting, When TLP came from east only saw FOE back Line standing there, I personally was one of the first to att and didn't see any MM. Then we saw MM at the end. Sorry.

Second fight, FOE was north near Gap, TLP was south about to log, we started to fight, our scout said MM logged west. We decided to run south thinking it was a lure and MM+FOE teamed. So we ran re-grouped then heard they were fighitng. I will say we crashed that fight, but first was an honest mistake.

IF FOE AND MM OR FI OR ANYONE are having planned run-ins, PM tlp leadership and we will stay off. Some of TLP hate crashing and honestly I do, but at the same time, MM I believe challenged us to come out of world 99 and take the hunt on and follow you all, we did, we fought. If you wish to plan run ins get them at dwarves, BH is just asking for ppl to find you, not to mention the mains that ended up running in also.

SO lets call it MM and FOE were good and TLP was fluctuating between "crashing" and "clearing ending opts"

SOrry on behalf of TLP. GF MM and FOE, see you Sunday.

Why do you keep apologizing when it's going to happen next Sunday again?

Much better. Hopefully ppl will actually watch the vid instead of making invalid assumptions.

TLP... man I respect most of you, but the 3 crashes isn't right at all. I'm not sure if the crashes was intentionally since you only saw 'FOE's back', but hope these crashes doesn't continue.

Cya all next week.

Why do you keep apologizing when it's going to happen next Sunday again?

We will see. I hope not really.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png