Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures declare on Final Ownage Elite

Gotcho

TLP vs FOE  

165 members have voted

1. 1. TLP vs FOE P2P RAW

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan that can afford more herblore = clan that will win.

Foe has some rich motherfuckers. And Hunt Godlink.

Rich mother fuckers + Hunt Godlink = herblore

Herblore = Anal

Lol'ed. The sad part is, its true, herblore is going to own lol.

Gl all.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

lol hunt is the only one thats gonna be using these pots for the war.

Unless he can give assist to FOE members and them make them lol

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I cant seel tlp pulling 100. Just glancing at their ml, I noticed some people who I know off the top of my head no longer play runescape. I scrolled down their member list and saw people who I know cant or wont be fighting, Soron lt [45 def], n0life jr [quit scape], canadian [quit scape, doubt he even knows about the war]. No offence to tlp, but their mmeberlist is weighed down with inactive people, people who have NO clue how to war, and people who arent tlp. Also, jake does not NEED to blow his own **** sam, i suck it for him. <3 ily

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

I cant seel tlp pulling 100. Just glancing at their ml, I noticed some people who I know off the top of my head no longer play runescape. I scrolled down their member list and saw people who I know cant or wont be fighting, Soron lt [45 def], n0life jr [quit scape], canadian [quit scape, doubt he even knows about the war]. No offence to tlp, but their mmeberlist is weighed down with inactive people, people who have NO clue how to war, and people who arent tlp. Also, jake does not NEED to blow his own **** sam, i suck it for him. <3 ily

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Nice double post lolercats well said

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

canadian plays all the time, soron hasnt been on the ml for a while now, and someone else has been using no life for a long time now.. howww u doin

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

canadian plays all the time, soron hasnt been on the ml for a while now, and someone else has been using no life for a long time now.. howww u doin

You're right, canadian has gained nearly 500k crafting exp this week. But in my year+ as a tlp member I cam to realise that he is a ******* and dosnt come to any events. Also yes, birdy uses no life jr. But birdy is also on the ml. So thats still accounts that are ownerless on your member list. Also, there is my GOOD FRIEND doctor claws who uses sayn02b0tz. 2 accounts on the member list. Now, the question is are you going to cheat and let non tlp use accounts on your memberlist because you might be out opt'd, or are you going to play fair and only let people with a member mask on your forums fight?

Stunting.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

You're right, canadian has gained nearly 500k crafting exp this week. But in my year+ as a tlp member I cam to realise that he is a ******* and dosnt come to any events. Also yes, birdy uses no life jr. But birdy is also on the ml. So thats still accounts that are ownerless on your member list. Also, there is my GOOD FRIEND doctor claws who uses sayn02b0tz. 2 accounts on the member list. Now, the question is are you going to cheat and let non tlp use accounts on your memberlist because you might be out opt'd, or are you going to play fair and only let people with a member mask on your forums fight?

Stunting.

Special Guest is member mask for some people who quit but play for events only...

Elder is member mask and same as ^...

So I think your argument is pointless...

ily Sawcats, hot sig btw :cool:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s

inabit responded to me in IRC 5 secs after i made the post above. lol

(22:47:15) <ii_inabit_ii> lol

(22:47:19) <ii_inabit_ii> what makes you think foe will win

(22:47:35) <ii_inabit_ii> because they destroy you everyweekend instead of actually aiming for a higher clan to fight?

Rage?