Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

HALP PW.

Hidden

TL;DR Version at the bottom, it'd be good to read it all though.

Alriiiiiiiiiighty.

So here's the story,

- I've played Runescape for four years.

- I'm experienced in mainly F2P Pures, but I have occasionally trained P2P-Based accounts and P2P Pked.

- I've got two weeks of doing nothing.

- I can get loads of **** done when I know what I'm doing

- I got into one little fight and Momma got scared, she said 'your moving in with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-air."

So... I've had about nearly all of the different 1 Defence-type Pures out there, but have generally stayed F2p Based. A few times I have gone and gotten P2P-PKing stats, but never really went through with them, which I am disappointed in myself for doing so.

I've never even attemped going into Tanks, Void Pures, etc. I have thought to myself that a P2p-Based Tank would be wayy too much effort, but then again it might not?

Now, F2P Pures have always interested me. I believe that F2P-PKing is truely based on Skill, and is a lot of fun and cheap. However, it does grow tiring, you know what I mean? It's the same **** over and over again. Parrot-Pizza was going to be a complete-100% F2P Pure. But then agian, you know... I've been F2P based for nearly two years, and it is getting old but I do love it...

Now, Mains have always interested me, you know? I've attempted to go Main a few times, having only one-near success (my cousin now owns the account) but I never really knew how. I guess I'm just pure-hearted. Get it? ****, I'm so funny.

Alright, so the point of this topic was to help me decide. I've got all these options and I dont know which one to chose, and I'd really appreciate your help since I have absolutely little to no idea on what Im going to do, I've always thought a P2P-Based Pure would be nice, but I don't know which steps I could take in order to ensure it become successful.

Here are the options:

F2p Pure.

- 40 Attack

- 75 Strength

- 1 Defence

- 80 Range

- 1 Prayer

- 59 Magic

Pro's:

I know my way around the F2P Wilderness

Not too hard to gain stats

Cheap PKing (Supplies)

Generally Fun Account

Con's:

Been there, done that... like twenty times.

Loot is pretty dull in F2P.

A lot of faggots in the F2P Wilderness.

Hybrid.

- 60 Attack

- 85ish Strength

- 1 Defence

- 85ish Range

- 1/13/31/44/52 Prayer

- 82+ Magic

Pro's:

- Brand new experience PKing for me.

- Generally good-looking account.

- Opens the clan-world right up for me.

Con's:

- Brand new could equal lot's of mistakes.

- Costly

- Takes time/effort.

- PKing is expensive as well.

- Will have to deal with the complete faggots that I've heard about in the P2P Wilderness (Rushers, etc.)

Range/Magic Pure.

- 90 Range

- 85+ Magic

- 1/13/44/52 Prayer

Pro's:

- Good for Multi

- Can still Solo with it.

- Apparently a generally fun account to PK with.

Con's:

- Expensive

- Takes a lot of training and hard work.

- No melee what-so-ever.

Granite Ranger

- 50 Attack

- 80ish Strength

- 1 Defence

- 85ish Range

- 1/13/31/44/52 Prayer

- Any Magic

Pros:

- Apparently, it shreds.

- Another generally good looking account.

Cons:

- Expensive :\

- Takes time and effort.

- Could get .. you know, ******* dominated if an idiot like me is using it.

Rusher.

- 60 Attack (Could be 50.)

- 90 Strength

- 1 Defence

- 1 Range

- 31/52 Prayer

- 94 Magic

Pros:

- Lulz would be ensured with this account.

- Looks very hawt.

Cons:

- NH.

- Will get flamed, etc.

- Probably won't get into many clans?

40 Defence, F2P Tank.

- 40 Attack

- 70 Strength

- 40 Defence

- 1 Range

- 43 Prayer

- 1 Magic

Pros:

- Much Lulz in Edgeville, fighting 1 Defence accounts and having them ***** about not being able to KO me.

- It's F2p. It's easy.

- Not that costly.

- Very easy to train.

Cons:

- Each death will cost me roughly 200kish?

- Won't be able to KO anyone very well.

- Its F2P, so again, no REALLY good loot.

- Unable to join any clans really, built only for Soloing.

ALRIGHT NOW! After you've had a look at my selections, SUGGEST SOME! These are the only ones that I can think of, but I'm sure there are many, many more different types of pures out there!

Okay, now I'd like to take a look at the following factors that will have a MAJOR effect on the outcome of my Pure:

Defence.

In F2P, it's very straight forward. 1 Defence is the only option for a Pure. Get 20, you'll be flagged with ******* defencelords and you won't prosper very well in Multi due to your high combat, however in P2P I know that's different.

You've got all these "Prossy Pures" and "Ini Pures" and wierd **** like that. So I would like some help, you know? Chosing... Unless you think that I should make another F2P Based account, but if you think I should try out a P2P-Based Pure, suggest a defence level.

Be it 1, 20, 34, 40, 45, 70. Thanks.

Attack.

Alriiiiight. Again, in F2P it's generally simple. 40 Attack is all you need, so keep it there. In P2P you have a wider range of selections.

40 Attack - Brine Sabre (Lol), No Extra Combat levels.

50 Attack - Granite Maul, Good for KO, will keep me lower leveled (IE, not as good loot.)

60 Attack - D Claws, D Scim, DDS, Your average, everyday P2P Pure. D Claws are good for the KO, so are DDS' and I can Melee PK with it effectively.

70 Attack - I dont think I have ever used a Whip on a Pure before. Im not sure how this would work. Whips cost a fair bit, but are apparently pretty good to PK with so I am keeping this option here.

75 Attack - Godswords. ************* Godswords ;D. I don't think Ive had enough cash to ever buy one of these babies, but alas, they are good in P2P, so I'll keep this option here to.

As you can see, a lot of choices. :\

Prayer.

Perhaps the main ******* skill that has ruined many of my previous accounts, haha. In F2P, I keep it 1. Nothing to chose, just keep it 1. Rapes at Solo, and looks hot.

However in P2p, you've got think about other things. Pray switches, rushers, P2P Wars, Protecting Items and Quests. So Prayer does become a major part of a Pure's life.

1 Prayer - Pretty hawt looking, no protection prayers, harder to do quests, no skill-bonuses.

13 Prayer - Lowest Strength Bonus, only would have if I wanted to do DT but didn't want Prayer.

31 Prayer - Strength Bonuses ************, oh and some nice Protecting of Items. :3

44 Prayer - Bonuses, Bonuses and more Bonuses. Oh and some nice little protective prayers, making mosts quests easy as pie and Rushers just a joke.

52 Prayer - All of the above with an added... SMITE YOU ************.

All of this effects my Combat, so yeah. :\

Also, now let's have a look at the cost factors of my Pure.

F2p Pure.

To Create this Pure: I'm looking at spending roughly 4M-ish.

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Solo): 90kish.

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Multi): 120kish.

Cash Needed in total: I'd need around... 10M to have FUN with this account.

Hybrid.

To Create this Pure: I'm looking at spending something like... 15M, + if I decided to buy Claws I'd be looking at another what, 35M?

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Solo): Anywhere from 150k-350k.

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Multi): 100K-300K

Cash Needed in total: I'd easily need around 25M.

Range/Magic Pure.

To Create this Pure: Probably around 8M?

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Solo): 120Kish

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Multi): ^

Cash Needed in total: 11M+

Granite Ranger.

To Create this Pure: 4M

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Solo): 80k

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Multi): Less then 80k.

Cash Needed in total: 10M would be PLENTY.

Rusher.

To Create this Pure: 15M.

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Solo): 60k

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Multi): 60k-100k.

Cash Needed in total: 20M + 35M for D Claws.

40 Defence, F2P Tank.

To Create this Pure: 1M.

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Solo): 250k

An Inventory of PK Supplies (Multi): N/A

Cash Needed in Total: 5M would be enough.

So yeah, **** that IS a lot of money if I decided to do one of those P2P Pures, and how would I make that money? I know a lot of people merchant these days, but even that recquires a good amount to start with.

I know a few starter ways that could possbily get me enough to start Flipping / Merchanting, and they are;

- Flax

- Vials

- Snape Grass <- My most common way.

- 26K/76K

- Honeycombs

- Mining Essence

- Skilling <- *barf*. **** that haha.

Not very good, right? If you have ANY quality idea's to get me off the ground, I'd appreciate it if you PMed me them. That just about brings you to the end of my Topic, holy **** that was a big read right? Pictures underneath the TL;DR section !

TL;DR

Got a new Account, stats are below, so is the bank. Need advice on what I should turn the account into and how I should make money. Thanks.

091005203131.png

091005203218.png

This is always one of the most annoyest questions. 'What should I be with my new account'. I would always respond, the reason why you quit your previous account.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Do what you want to.

The game should be played for fun; not for who can influence your decision and stats the most. Do what you think you will enjoy, start low and work up.

Go to 50 attack, if you don't like granite mauls get 60. It's that simple. My only suggestion will be keep your stats balanced.

Omni is my one. My only.

Do what you want to.

The game should be played for fun; not for who can influence your decision and stats the most. Do what you think you will enjoy, start low and work up.

Go to 50 attack, if you don't like granite mauls get 60. It's that simple. My only suggestion will be keep your stats balanced.

But he wants to be e-cool.

Hybrid is the answer!

Become a Hybrid, its well worth the effort. Then join the pure clan world, ITS THE BEST PURE EXPERIENCE YOU CAN HAVE.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• 2 weeks later...