Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure-Warfare 09 event!

Mg F T W

I could have sworn Team Red one. Most of the War, team blue hid in BH back stairs and mossies. Unless you wana declare a win off of the 100 failed rushes you did (And we still ended up pushing you back).

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have sworn Team Red one. Most of the War, team blue hid in BH back stairs and mossies. Unless you wana declare a win off of the 100 failed rushes you did (And we still ended up pushing you back).

Still crying about the war bro?

Was a long boring fight tbh, I died too much >.<...

MM basically only had the helpp from Cp and M most of this fight since like our whole team logged after one or 2 deaths lol

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Still crying about the war bro?

Still crying? This is my first post on the forums since the war started. So unless your half a brain instinct automatically tells you to say "Still crying", in everyone one your sentences, I'd correct that post and stop flame baiting.

On topic:

There is no clear winner, this was a fun event, but if you measured it, i think Red Team kept the lead. But Blue team may have it as well.

2vkztwj.jpg

</div>

Still crying? This is my first post on the forums since the war started. So unless your half a brain instinct automatically tells you to say "Still crying", in everyone one your sentences, I'd correct that post and stop flame baiting.

On topic:

There is no clear winner, this was a fun event, but if you measured it, i think Red Team kept the lead. But Blue team may have it as well.

Stop trying to act smart...This is the internet calm down.

Decided not to respond to the trolls. But simply Say

Was a great war once again, There were no winners, there were no losers, as long as there we no mass bsing, then this went well.

2vkztwj.jpg

</div>

Stop trying to act smart...This is the internet calm down.

you mad bro?

take a loss.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

pretty sure red team won the war ( the big epic first fite) then won several more battles ( blue charges)

then blue won the last battle. overall red won

dont care bout winner but it was a fun event i enjoyed it died 2 times n was there the whole 2 hours n half i think it lasted :D

Good game all was epicness fights of all pure clan wars of epicness of clans of runescape of killing playerkilling ppl on the internet for pixlez that everyone dies and gain gp then die and buy lobsters then dies then come back and then shoot a arrow at the red capes then come back and die. Then come and buy rune scimi and return with 50 arrows and red cape and attack red newbs then go hide around with blue cape then red again use them all and then go scim ppl and die. Was epicness of my day. :banana:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Good game all was epicness fights of all pure clan wars of epicness of clans of runescape of killing playerkilling ppl on the internet for pixlez that everyone dies and gain gp then die and buy lobsters then dies then come back and then shoot a arrow at the red capes then come back and die. Then come and buy rune scimi and return with 50 arrows and red cape and attack red newbs then go hide around with blue cape then red again use them all and then go scim ppl and die. Was epicness of my day. :banana:

This but vise versa on the capes

2vkztwj.jpg

</div>

yes game

gffoe.png

Awesome.

Good fight everyone, didn't die once! Got 3 kills that I saw, I might of missed some though.

The best color of the day is....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.....!!!!!....... NOT BLUE........................NOT RED..................PURPLE!~

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Decided not to respond to the trolls. But simply Say

Was a great war once again, There were no winners, there were no losers, as long as there we no mass bsing, then this went well.

basicaly quoting the bit that says, "There are no winners or losers", ofcourse there are..Winner: Red...Loser: Blue

and to the picture above by the CY kid i actualy loled irl when i saw it =D thank you for that =).

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here