Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure-Warfare 09 event!

Mg F T W

all da kewul kedz tlk laik des cuz dey win dey battulz en foe en e r mad cuz dey luzt da battlz n nao dey rage on mg ftwz dread cuz dey maddd :banana:

non yo bsns

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im loving the stay in single method blue then you come out and claim the win. But it was a fun event even though I couldnt find my kill >.>

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

all da kewul kedz tlk laik des cuz dey win dey battulz en foe en e r mad cuz dey luzt da battlz n nao dey rage on mg ftwz dread cuz dey maddd :banana:

ha dat wuz s0 refl

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png

ha dat wuz s0 refl

i kno ryt mangz?

lelelele i feaztd en rbdy 2dai

4sirra.png

25qfbwh.png

978u1y.png

2iuqj2c.png

acsmee.png

i255dl.png

28a6pvo.png

2jfhlx1.png

14jcdwz.png

lelelelelelelllelelelerllewjqjrrlewjqrelwqekqrwerlelelle :banana:

non yo bsns

Off topic: Red won. From the beginning we slayed blue, blue made a half ass charge after returning, slayed again. There was a moment during where Blue was set up slight NE of mossies but Red pushed through that and slayed blue, they returned, killed, returned, etc. After about 1 hour 40 minutes, everyone got bored of blue attempting to win, so Cy decided it would be cool to BS, and E did too. The first hour was a great time, and really fun.

On topic: What will this do to clan relations? Well I definitely respect DP more. Raza led a great push through gap. I lost alot of respect for Cy even though I basically had none for them anyway(Hopefully they get their asses handed to them soon by someone.) I don't even want to talk about E, it's obvious there has been some E TLP tension and this just increased it for me.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

Off topic: Red won. From the beginning we slayed blue, blue made a half ass charge after returning, slayed again. There was a moment during where Blue was set up slight NE of mossies but Red pushed through that and slayed blue, they returned, killed, returned, etc. After about 1 hour 40 minutes, everyone got bored of blue attempting to win, so Cy decided it would be cool to BS, and E did too. The first hour was a great time, and really fun.

On topic: What will this do to clan relations? Well I definitely respect DP more. Raza led a great push through gap. I lost alot of respect for Cy even though I basically had none for them anyway(Hopefully they get their asses handed to them soon by someone.) I don't even want to talk about E, it's obvious there has been some E TLP tension and this just increased it for me.

u gttahz l2tlk laik dez mangz :bomb_ie:

non yo bsns

i knew you guys would take this to heart even though its a fun event, i knew BSing would occur. Thats why i didnt sign up for it. Gj PW staff for stepping up and doing a event but these guys are too wrapped up in making their own clan look good to have fun.

i knew you guys would take this to heart even though its a fun event, i knew BSing would occur. Thats why i didnt sign up for it. Gj PW staff for stepping up and doing a event but these guys are too wrapped up in making their own clan look good to have fun.

u gttahz l2tlk laik dez mangz :bomb_ie:

non yo bsns

Off- topic-Staying in 1v1 for 75% of the fight and then "claiming" a win after Red already won.

On- Topic- I have more respect for Tlp,Mg,Aao,V,E and Dp they actually stay till the end.

Also they did a great job returning,pushing and showing their true warring abilities.

Great job today.

Gf blue.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I knew there was gonna be BSing too Asher, because for some reason every pure clan has some 12 year olds with massive egos. Luckily all of my deaths were from the blue team.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

I knew there was gonna be BSing too Asher, because for some reason every pure clan has some 12 year olds with massive egos. Luckily all of my deaths were from the blue team.

Lol lucky you I had 15 deaths to Mains and 6 from bsers.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I thought it was a lot of fun, I'm definitely of the opinion that the red team overwhelmed the blue team and pushed them back to moss giants which was definitely single. Had the fight been a knock-out with no returning the win would have gone to red, I know the Blue team demand they outlasted the Red, the fight did pick up after afew of the Red Team's clan left allowing the Blue team to get out of single and start contesting for map control. Overall I don't really care who won, it was well worth the time and effort.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Yeah you can stop now.

im jst chellnz mang

en snglz laik u sai i dedz

non yo bsns