Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just a few changes...

Cpt Jack

Scourge has been struggling lately due to inactiveness from both leaders and staff and many have considered us dead. This is not the case.

On Sunday (11/10/09), Frewin gave me a "temporary leader" rank until both leaders are back and active again. I cleared the inactives and got Scourge a new member list which can be found here.

Besides this, you can be expecting a promo video coming out soon.

So yeah, just throwing that out there.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Eh, Why keep trying? Mike abandoned you guy's like the last month of summer. Alex dosnt really care. >.>

1. We try because we want Scourge to live. The clan doesn't revolve around the leaders.

2. Mike didn't abandone us. We presume he just has no internet access or is in the hospital or something o.O

3. Frewin does care, although leading alone is hard for him when he has College/Work/Social life.

W6wg8.png

Rofl Jack

Gl Scourge Jack

Are you gonna p2p yet

We already p2p. Just during the week.

Is Frewin that l1l w33zy4n4 guy or w/e?

No. That's Arjan or something.

W6wg8.png

cool story bro

Thank you for contributing to our discussion.

I'd also like to take this moment to thank you for spamming our IRC with "join CP" messages. It's funny how a 140 man ML doesn't suit you, but I'd be spamming IRC's too if I was only pulling 40/140 people to events.

W6wg8.png

I think on Saturday to the Red vs Blue CP pulled 80/140, I was there on the blue team. Its a pretty epic point for CP because it's the most they've pulled in a while.

Good try though, seems every clan you're apart of just.....dies.

Or maybe it's just my dumb luck that a leader leaves/goes inactive and I am too busy IRL to lead and no one else is capable of handling a clan on their own, then when I post a closing topic, the blame gets dumped on me. But of course there is no use trying to explain because someone always has to make a "witty" post and all the bandwagoners follow him/her and your explanation never gets through.

The only clan I've ever closed that was mine was Apathy and maybe a no-name clan called Omega.

W6wg8.png

Low level clan? Your ML doesnt look like it, lol.

Show me a low level clan that does have an ML like a low level clan. Another thing is we're not low level, I believe 65+ is already considered "Low-medium".

W6wg8.png

Am I starting to see a trend when you get involved in clans?

LOL :laugh: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10