Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OMFG!!!!!!!

Patrick

well a scout called me for a school in north carolina that saw my game. he asked me if i consider going to there private school for freshman year to senior year. and giving me a scholar ship to it. they want me to play basketball. i loved being in staten island tho i realy love new york. and i love my football and basketball team i dont want to leave it. i wanna make a better life but that means leaving my friends :(

\

shud i do it?

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

OMGZ CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

Yeah. I'd say you do it.. :D

You see I play bball 2 and well I've been scouted a few times but can't go because of parents excuses such as: "Too much travelling", "You won't get much better than you are at the moment".. :(

Anyway I'd suggest you go for it.. tell your teammates, they'll be happy for you. Keep in touch with 'em by MSN etc.

Don't let an oppurtunity like this go by.. :o

Gl Pat. :P

If this inspired you please say something about my name... :D

Gl with basketball no matter what the choice is.. :D

Mikey loves Thierry Henry
thierryhenry.jpg

and did i say i play football 2 and im being scouted as a freshman LOL im not going to do it cuz i wunna stay with my family and friends its hard to leave them behind :(

and yes it benifits me better but i could stay at my HS and be scouted to college and play football or basketball. coaches for nfl and college come to my HS bcuz were ranked top 3 in new york. they look at our varsity team. a coach came a bit to early

and saw me playing and loved me. the varsity coach wants me to be the first freshman in the hs to be in varsity but if i go to vars ill get beat up LOL. and plus my basketball career. its just a HUGE pile of mess idk wut 2 do

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

If you don't take it you're stupid, private schools get more scouts then public because they're PRIVATE, they can get who ever they want (generally the best), they don't have any limitations on the area.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

ye but curtis is #10 in the nation and #3 in new york , the private school is #13 in the nation its just that famous ppl went there.

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Forget your middle school friends, get into that private school much more oppurtunities

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• 2 weeks later...

close this im going to a school named xaverian in brooklyn

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?