Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Weekday clan pkk trips

Asher

Just like Saturday and Sunday i believe a 2 seperate days in the week should be dedcated for P2P and F2P clan pking acting as a more low profile day compared to the weekends. Even if everyone pulls like 20-30 i believe it is a good idea and people should start doing it because wilderness is literally dead in the week yo.

The only thing stopping clans from going out more during weekdays is the fact that there is very little to do. There aren't a lot of pure clans to begin with, however for this to happen a chain reaction is necessary. If CY go out for example DP might go out to hunt them, then E might go out to hunt DP and MM might go out to hunt E. Problem is that for the first few clans that go out, there's very little reason for them to stay out when they realise there are no clean fights to be had.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Nah 3 days crashing by Epidemic is enough i don't wanna get crash 4 or maybe 5 days lmao

Wow...

Why are you even in a clan with that attitude towards PK trips? I don't know about everybody else but if I regarded my weekend trips with that much distaste I'd just quit the clan :x

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Nah 3 days crashing by Epidemic is enough i don't wanna get crash 4 or maybe 5 days lmao

Believe it or not your clan crashes WAY more than Epidemic, it's just that your clan has so little impact that its almost pointless to actually discuss it. I won't get into this on this topic though.. :confused:

As for weekday trips, we PK on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I invite any clans to PK during the week, as the Tue Thu Fri trips can be very fun. Sunday is a bank breaker but also very good if your clans are hardcore enough to handle the f2p onslaught on sundays.

Pures were meant to PK, seems alot of pure clans don't even do that too much anymore lol.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I know that Foe does pk trips almost every day in the week im sure other clans big clans do to, i dont see making more set times were we meet and fight would work as it sorta takes the concept out of it. Teams/Mini wars seem to be more for that.

MM has a F2p trip on tuesday, starting at 9 PM GMT.

P2p trip on thursday, starting at 9pm GMT.

Yeah we used to fight you every week but the same clan over and over is boringg

Ive seen this idea posted on PC a million times, No clans ever do it..except for a select few..otherwise groups of members usually make their own PK trips or they just mini wars.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg