Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Full out P2P War] Devastation Vs Intense Redemption

Pur3_Kide

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I don't think CW is a good place to settle it because only recently was it introduced and most pures had wars in PVP, not in a limited area meant to be the wilderness. PVP shows more potential then CW, it was AC'ed by 3 clans nothing could go wrong.

Despite Jagex screwing up a lot of things in RS, some updates do make sense and do work. I don't know what you consider 'recent', but clan wars is almost 2 years old, which seems long enough to be tried and tested to me.

In clan wars there in no crashing at all, no random people trying to watch getting in the way, and its much harder to bring non-members without getting caught. Rules are predetermined so there can be no argument. With no risk on death it also doesn't encourage excessive cheating in order to win, and does not separate players who are rich and have money to throw away from those who are cautious of losing lots in PvP (this isn't a major point and I realise it affects both sides but it does get annoying when some players hide at the back) Oh and it is not only difficult to return after dying, it is completely impossible.

Alright I'll keep this as flame free as I can for now. I'm making valid points:

Positives:

-I love p2p wars and this was reasonably fun even though we lost. We prepped well and almost everyone put in a lot of effort. I felt we were organised during the fight and people were really willing to risk more than usual due to the importance of the event.

-Your initial charge was good, and it did give you a good start.

Other:

-Get your numbers right- We had 67. Not 75. You also have a fall in picture here before the war showing 90 ops. I'm sure this included a few random followers, but it certainly didn't include 10. I don't like how you are trying to imply you won with a difference of 5 people when in fact it was more like 15. We were quite happy to admit after beating Fi a couple of weeks ago that we had significantly more ops. Why are you bigging yourself up by playing with the numbers?

If you had accepted in clan wars there would be absolutely no argument on this point. I will say now that I think PvP is a stupid place to have a 'proper' and 'official' fight. Clan wars was designed to host big events like this, and I feel it makes more sense to make use of it. Fighting in PvP also encourages clans to win at any cost in order to save their pixels, because they think they will get away with it- as below.

-There is evidence of more than 10 players (probably 15 even) present on your side who have neither apped for DV, nor were they on the memberlist. Clearly you were rather desperate not to lose some precious pixels so you employed the help of a large number of randoms- including players from other clans.

I mean come on- you've even admitted it in this topic and told us to ignore it? I personally think it's a very valid point of discussion...

The sad thing is, even without these players you would have pulled the same number as us. As a clan you have higher average stats and it would seem that with a war with virtually matched ops you would have the advantage anyway. You didn't really need to cheat in order to win, and this has really dampened the whole outcome IMO. In no way am I insinuating that IR would have won had DV not brought along its friends, but I can't help feeling that by knowingly breaking the rules you have tainted your own victory.

Rofl i just laughed, you had 70-75 not 67, i guarentee you, and your trying it to keep it flame free? Lmao also do you want to check our site? i hate how ir is making these excuses its pointless and stupid. And ryan, we had 92 for the war, and had like 75-80 there, rest were followers.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Nikk, get off the topic.

R1n and others I already messaged you several times, now I'll do it public. Don't respond unless you got something important and valid to say.

No offence, but don't want this to turn into one of MM's or TLP's topics with pointless arguements. Stay on topic and view the topic, post if you find it worth posting if not go on to the next topic.

Thanks.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Nice job guys. ;)

I guess IR is not the #1 Med level clan anymore.

were they ever?

Alright I'll keep this as flame free as I can for now. I'm making valid points:

Positives:

-I love p2p wars and this was reasonably fun even though we lost. We prepped well and almost everyone put in a lot of effort. I felt we were organised during the fight and people were really willing to risk more than usual due to the importance of the event.

-Your initial charge was good, and it did give you a good start.

Other:

-Get your numbers right- We had 67. Not 75. You also have a fall in picture here before the war showing 90 ops. I'm sure this included a few random followers, but it certainly didn't include 10. I don't like how you are trying to imply you won with a difference of 5 people when in fact it was more like 15. We were quite happy to admit after beating Fi a couple of weeks ago that we had significantly more ops. Why are you bigging yourself up by playing with the numbers?

If you had accepted in clan wars there would be absolutely no argument on this point. I will say now that I think PvP is a stupid place to have a 'proper' and 'official' fight. Clan wars was designed to host big events like this, and I feel it makes more sense to make use of it. Fighting in PvP also encourages clans to win at any cost in order to save their pixels, because they think they will get away with it- as below.

-There is evidence of more than 10 players (probably 15 even) present on your side who have neither apped for DV, nor were they on the memberlist. Clearly you were rather desperate not to lose some precious pixels so you employed the help of a large number of randoms- including players from other clans.

I mean come on- you've even admitted it in this topic and told us to ignore it? I personally think it's a very valid point of discussion...

The sad thing is, even without these players you would have pulled the same number as us. As a clan you have higher average stats and it would seem that with a war with virtually matched ops you would have the advantage anyway. You didn't really need to cheat in order to win, and this has really dampened the whole outcome IMO. In no way am I insinuating that IR would have won had DV not brought along its friends, but I can't help feeling that by knowingly breaking the rules you have tainted your own victory.

i dont get why u complain a lose is a lose. if u won u would claim to have more

Gj Dv really shut IR up. Dv is a great clan with alot of potential i reckon u ask TLP for a p2p war :) btw huge respect to FOE MM and Carnage for ACing. finally pure clans are doing the right thing ! :)

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
102% actually, 90/88. A pure clan record?

IR get off this topic nothing to prove.

dont 4get Dv has a seperate Future App Ml with 7 peeps 88+7=95 :D

Rofl i just laughed, you had 70-75 not 67, i guarentee you, and your trying it to keep it flame free? Lmao also do you want to check our site? i hate how ir is making these excuses its pointless and stupid. And ryan, we had 92 for the war, and had like 75-80 there, rest were followers.

Rofl i just laughed, who are you to tell us how many we pulled? We pulled 65-67, no more than that. ./end

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Rofl i just laughed, who are you to tell us how many we pulled? We pulled 65-67, no more than that. ./end

nah idiot u pulled 75 with the comfirmation before the war i belive dont front u lost get over it. /end

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

they had 67

Nikk, get off the topic.

R1n and others I already messaged you several times, now I'll do it public. Don't respond unless you got something important and valid to say.

No offence, but don't want this to turn into one of MM's or TLP's topics with pointless arguements. Stay on topic and view the topic, post if you find it worth posting if not go on to the next topic.

Thanks.

a) his points are valid

B) his points are worth posting

c) let them voice their side of the story. not only do you not have the power to make them shut up, but also if the fight was clean, you guys wouldnt need to give two ***** about it

nah idiot u pulled 75 with the comfirmation before the war i belive dont front u lost get over it. /end

they pulled 67, no way in hell was there 75

grats DV

35b6usw.gif

Ir had 67. I was mad to see our opts that low as i was hoping for about 75. However none the less Gj Dv. Just somthing to make Dv look bad- 12 people we got proof of not being Dv fighting. there ml was 89 when wer were spread and 92 after the fight. Then droped back down to 88. Also alot of your members claim to have pulled 85-90, So lets go with 85. 85 out of 88 members is 96.6% of your ml. Now in IR alone 11 people signed up as a no. I dont see it possible to pull 85 out of 88. It was really about 73 out of 88 with 12 randomers. even with 73 and the level advantage Dv prob would have won however i would like a rematch in clan wars, as in cwars you cannot throw in 12 random people.

UJUI2.png

I'm not really gonna start **** or flame tbh.. Just a waste of time, IR you can talk as much as you want accept a loss the fight is over, DV won btw whats the difference if its in pvp and cw not like the fight got crashed

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Nikk, get off the topic.

Thanks.

Funny because Nikk's post is the most valid one on this thread. But hey typical DV, if you can't argue against them, call them idiots and tell them to shut up!

LOL i could imagine ZO in vent at that time, as much crap as IR talked and how confident they where to getting stomped on in 3 minutes and getting outpulled by a fair bit. good job DV you deserve it. DV #1 med p2p clan...... better yet, #4 overall p2p goodjob.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Nikk, get off the topic.

Thanks.

I have tried to make my post as structured as I can. In no way have I made excuses for the loss, indicated you should not have won- I mean well done, I'm sure you're pleased. I was merely pointing out 2 issues that concerned me, and all I get is needless attacks?

You should know better.