Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dp, pretty pathetic.

ii inabit ii

we had an open event for pures to train with soulwars tie worlds, which was a really good success, but as usuall we had crashers, all of them being from the clan DP. Its sad Dp has to do this to an open event to the pure community for an extra 7k exp.

Great job Dp on proving your self a good community to all the other pures in Rs.

inabit.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats funny is, you don't see me posting about how you pmed one of my ranks saying how great TLP was and how he should join it.

I'm not wasting my time to post that, because you're just making your own clan look like ****.

Chez doesn't want to join your chan so stop trying, but GL mass recruiting, maybe you'll be a top clan if you recruit some mains or something, but I doubt it.

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
Whats funny is, you don't see me posting about how you pmed one of my ranks saying how great TLP was and how he should join it.

I'm not wasting my time to post that, because you're just making your own clan look like ****.

Chez doesn't want to join your chan so stop trying, but GL mass recruiting, maybe you'll be a top clan if you recruit some mains or something, but I doubt it.

hes done that in every channel. he even did it to IR after they lost the full out war lol...

we had an open event for pures to train with soulwars tie worlds, which was a really good success, but as usuall we had crashers, all of them being from the clan DP. Its sad Dp has to do this to an open event to the pure community for an extra 7k exp.

Great job Dp on proving your self a good community to all the other pures in Rs.

lol dude its just a danm game lol get over it got train old pc etc

i am the darkness and everybody and everything will and shall fear me

hes done that in every channel. he even did it to IR after they lost the full out war lol...

They just want a chance to compete with top clans, but its never gonna happen, this topic sure backfired didn't it.

Sorry to tell you inabit, but your whole plot to make DP look pathetic backfired onto you, and now I'm sitting here laughing at you :)

Nice one, you go out there and rep TLP!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Sorry to tell you inabit, but your whole plot to make DP look pathetic backfired onto you, and now I'm sitting here laughing at you :)

Nice one, you go out there and rep TLP!

go sean ye nice repin tlp no owned no body likes them

GJ DP. ruining a good & fun training opportunity for many pures, i hope you enjoyed the extra 7k xp :)

I'm actually putting it towards my next hitpoints level!!!

I hope Inabit uses his 1 zeal for 31 defence!

Nah It was pretty pathetic. Any person who was there and isn't in dp will agree.

yall are just makeing a big deal over damn 7k of free exp ffs go train it ure self sws is jsut for noobs

I'm actually putting it towards my next hitpoints level!!!

I hope Inabit uses his 1 zeal for 31 defence!

l0l gf no wonder nobody likes tlp there have bunch of 30 defs

OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 13th ownedd uuuuuuuuu and you not postingg no moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OH HOT DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u gotttt owneddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i suggest you not make a another post like this. make you look like a d headddd :bomb_ie: