Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Amy ( George ) Isn't A Leader of Anxiety no more.

KJ`R4in F4ll

Anxiety opened a little less than a month ago. All was going good till about a week or two old. We were doing perfect but their was one little problem with our clan and that was George. HeShe would always constantly flame other clans, other ranks, other members, and other people, and Yaspoutin. Everyday we would get IRC pm's from regular people in our IRC saying, " Oh we would join Ax but I just dont like this G A V E ( George ) Leader you got HeShe will never stop flaming. " Every 5 Minutes HeShe would kb people, not to mention loads of people on AKick. Attitude started coming in and HeShe refused to listen to other ranks. About one week ago a loved Old-School member came up to me and talked to me about how much he hated Ax's community, he said he couldn't stand the flaming and he was just about to leave. Yesterday I had to unban an old school member over 4 times and after that George put him on akick. That forced him to quit ( 2 different old school members by the way ). Then today her flaming and kbing people in IRC Set off another council and they had a flame fest infront of everyone in IRC. Our council finally was sick of it and left, and Ryan and I knew this had to come to an end. We deranked George ( Amy ) on our site and then on IRC leaving himher with a Members form mask. He raged and then threatend to delete all of our videos. He went on My Youtube account that only Ryan, George, and I had the password to and removed every video to it. Then told other members that it was me and that I was the one who removed all of the videos and said that Ryan and I booted him and said that I took off the videos to make it look like he did. Here is some proof that He took off all the videos off of:

http://www.youtube.com/AnxietyRS

091016204514.png

091016204234.png

This is to all Ex-Fatal Force Members:

One of your ranks recently quit Rs, atleast I think she was a rank named Esecretvpurara, well some how George got a hold of that account a couple days ago he told me that he is PMing all FatalForce members to join Anxiety and the ones that won't join he is going to try to get them to tell him the password so he can hack your accounts so Not a single person dare trust the person on Esecret.

Also there are rumors of George joining Malice I highly recomend from a clan leader to not let him in your clan. This person goes by Amy but everyone knows it is a guy behind the computer.

<[Ax]Ryan> yep if u can find us :X

<[Gave|Busy|AFK]> So that's what Anxiety is now?

<[Gave|Busy|AFK]> Resorting to hiding?

<[Ax]Ryan> lol

<[Gave|Busy|AFK]> Might as well not even go out if you're not going to fight

<[Ax]Ryan> our goal isnt to fight Malice

<[Gave|Busy|AFK]> shame

<[Gave|Busy|AFK]> because my goal is to clear anxiety

<[Gave|Busy|AFK]> as many times as I can.

[Gave|Busy|AFK] is [email protected] * [Ax]Gave

[Gave|Busy|AFK] on #305-hangout #Malice

[Gave|Busy|AFK] is using ixion.nl.eu.SwiftIRC.net The first to shed kindred blood

[Gave|Busy|AFK] End of /WHOIS list.

Rsns:

G A V E

T W I S T

Yz_D

Acookie4u

Esecretvpura

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Interesting. Thank you for the warning.

Well thought out and provides evidence.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Okay so like the other day I was hanging with my grandmother and we watched "General Hospital," which is like the best American soap opera of all time.

But then I was like "YO GENERAL HOSPITAL I'M HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MA LET YOU FINISH BUT KJ WRITES THE BEST DRAMA OF ALL TIME"

Personally, my favorite part was how to the latter part of it you started calling her a girl, instead of a he-she, which is funny because before that she wasn't, but later she became one. Perhaps your perception's off a bit.

My two geepee's,

Elmo

On behalf of G A V E:

"Alright; I really don't care about anything you just said except that I was trying to hacking people using evas account? I don't own that account, Eva quit rs and gave the account to 305rang3rz. She gave h1n1 pk3r to v die try v and since 305 doesn't use eva, he lets me use it. I have NEVER tried to hack anyones account using esecretvpura and I never will. Please stop lying, or at least say it to my face and not a site you know I'm banned from."

Elmo

Lets be honest with ourselves; this topic isn't going anywhere. I wont delete it but I am going to close it because whilst it offers conclusive evidence and a solid basis to single out a wrong do-er in our community, its also a personal attack on someone and these forums don't facilitate that.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.