Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

VD + UB | 24 Oct

♥ Sandra ♥

vdcopy.png

#VD-Clan | http://www.vdrs.ipbfree.com

Today we went out with the intention to hunt Cs. Before massing we heard that Cs had teamed up with Virtue. So UB offered us to team up and we accepted the offer since we heard that Cs and Virtue had 20~ combined. We peaked at 22 and went out to find Cs and Virtue.

vdbar.png

VD + UB vs V0P

As we were walking around a blue caped clan rushed us. It appeared to be V0P. At first only around 10 V0P ran into us which we koed pretty easy. Then the rest of V0P came and outnumbred us by a lot. There were also a lot randoms here.

VD + UB Starting: 22

V0P Starting: 30~

VD + UB Ending: 15

V0P Ending: 15~

091024202829.png

091024202856.png

091024202901.png

091024202916.png

091024202932.png

091024203006.png

091024203146.png

vdbar.png

VD + UB vs Cs + Virtue

We then got a fight with Cs and Virtue. Being 1 hour+ into our trip we remassed for 5 minutes and left to attack Cs and Virtue who were defending the hut at hills.

VD + UB Starting: 21

Cs + V Starting: 15~

VD + UB Ending: 18

Cs + V Ending: 0

091024212320.png

091024212327.png

091024212428.png

vdbar.png

We also ran into a group of 10 60s who kept chasing us and ended up running/teleing.

091024203656.png

091024203707.png

091024204103.png

091024204109.png

vdbar.png

Thanks UB for teaming up and having fun and Cs + V for the fight and you for watching

heartline8.gif

Good job, had already left by then. To bad I didn't get to fight you. Should of met us at our peak, would of been an equal fight.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Good job, had already left by then. To bad I didn't get to fight you. Should of met us at our peak, would of been an equal fight.

Yeah was a shame, 30 minutes earlier it would've been 25ish v 25ish I think, would've been a decent fight

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I believe we tried. Not to flame or anything, but it seemed like we were being avoided. Would have been a much more fun fight then.

I believe we tried. Not to flame or anything, but it seemed like we were being avoided. Would have been a much more fun fight then.

We were scouting for you, I didn't want a planned run in.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

We were scouting for you, I didn't want a planned run in.

I told you that you wouldn't find us, did you think it would make you look better if you hunted us? We were actually staying in w43 at one point til we found you or you agreed to fight us lol.

We did rly good and btw don't ask that i asked chloe numerous times took her over 30 mins to accept.

It was accepted without us knowing, and it was like when we were about to dismiss lol.

but it's whatever

Cs and V had like 12 combined before you rushed them lol, you guys dont always have the correct facts when you post your aftermath topics.. anyways, looks like you guys had a fun trip

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Cs and V had like 12 combined before you rushed them lol, you guys dont always have the correct facts when you post your aftermath topics.. anyways, looks like you guys had a fun trip

A scout told us 18, they said 15, so we put 15.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH