Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality + A F2P Saturday

Zed

Fatality has a really fun F2P trip today together with some people from Ascendency, and it lasted for about two and a half hours straight. Good work guys.

This trip has shown that Fatality is going strong, and shows no sign of closing anytime soon.

091024141835.png

Combined with A, we pulled about 45 people, fluctuating a bit over the course of the two and a half hours. Not a huge pull, but still respectable, and I think we did very well with it.

We started off and ran into I believe Cy and TLP around the CLW area. We didn't really fight, since we just picked off a couple before they just ran into CLW and hopped, so we just left too. They weren't fighting or anything, so I have no idea why they just stood in CLW and wouldn't fight us :3

vlcsnap1419418.png

We then ran into Malice and CP at Altar, and ran in. at the conclusion of it, everyone just died/ran, so it was kind of a fun free for all brawl xD

ipotudrop.png

vlcsnap1416047.png

After that, we went out looking for a rematch, this time against CP alone. We didn't really plan it out, but we did run into each other near west of Altar. We were evenly matched, and had a good fight for a pretty long time:

vlcsnap1412954.png

After that, it kinda fizzled out, with CP going to west BH and Fi retreating to East/Southeast.

vlcsnap1415859.png

Not sure why CP left, since I think they had a slight advantage, but people were returning and it just got a bit spread out, so we just ended the fight.

After that, we heard that IR was at Hills, so we rushed them and cleared them. Then DP came in from the south, and we began to clear them too.

fivsdp2.png

vlcsnap1407243.png

fivsdp.png

DP had got mostly cleared, when once again CP rushed in and there was another mass brawl.

091024175805.png

vlcsnap1407939.png

Overall, it was a VERY fun trip, with nearly 3 hours of non-stop action. Thanks for turning out, and we hope to see even more clans tomorrow and next week!

:cool:

We then ran into Malice and CP at Altar, and ran in. at the conclusion of it, everyone just died/ran, so it was kind of a fun free for all brawl xD

I don't know where you got that from, but there was no CP at the alter, just 55 Malice members that fought you guys, as shown in your own screenshots. :$

Nice work though.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Hey the first pic is mine :D :D.

Fi FTW, Zed FTW, and I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE

skullbonesbl2.gifCameron

Fatality Veteran

<[Fi]Shot> this pk video is gonna blow FOE AWAY

<[Fi]Shot> i wana hear u say it ;D

<[Fi]Cameron> This pk video will make foe blow my huge *****!

lololol^

I don't know where you got that from, but there was no CP at the alter, just 55 Malice members that fought you guys, as shown in your own screenshots. :$

Nice work though.

I probably had some of my clans confused, sorry :P A long trip with continuous fights = confused memory of the events xD

Nice work though.

when we fought and pushed you into altar, CP came and crashed it and pushed us all the way south near FoG

Not gonna lie, very unorganized post, but gj FI+A on the trip

It's chronological, with pictures matching the descriptions of the events. It's only "unorganized" in that it's lacking fancy graphics or anything, but I didn't really feel like it needed that. It's a simple description of some events that transpired :o

Nice to see something from FI, gotta admit we miss pwning FI. ;)

Haha, true, we aren't at our best right now, but give us a couple of weeks and we'll be backing to having intense fights with MM again :cool:

when we fought and pushed you into altar, CP came and crashed it and pushed us all the way south near FoG

That never happened and even if it is, thats a completely different story to the one told in the original topic. If its one thing that frustrates me its false topics;

vlcsnap1416047.png

Where do you see ANY CP or any non-Malice in that image. It was a straight M vs. FI+A fight and if you need any further proof check out this video of the fight:

The fight in your topic begins at approximately 3:15. ;)

29ygqrn.gif

Nice work though.

You may want to add scattered Malice members as from what I saw, Malice were regrouping after fighting 'randoms'.

Malice were not pushed. It was called to hold the altar as they were regrouping prior to the attack. Yes, Corrupt Pures came during the fight but I had word Fi were actually looking for CP, not Malice.

Omni is my one. My only.

CP came after that picture lol. We have videos if you really want to see them...

Point is, CP came in the middle of Fi fighting Malice.

We were looking for CP, but when we saw people at Altar we just decided to fight them. We didn't know who it was before we charged.

CP came after that picture lol. We have videos if you really want to see them...

Point is, CP came in the middle of Fi fighting Malice.

We were looking for CP, but when we saw people at Altar we just decided to fight them. We didn't know who it was before we charged.

If thats the case than there's no problems with that, just the original topic didn't tell it like that, it said that Fatality rushed CP and Malice when we were able to defeat however many FI members rushed us without CP's presence. I'm just clarifying, too often clans try to pass false information at the detriment to other clans. :)

29ygqrn.gif

oh and weirdly didnt get into a fight with malice right? there was no CP

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Uh just like to mention you didn't "find IR" at hills and clear DP after them. IR and Malice were having a planned run-in, and FI crashed from the north (DP from the south). I think IR will agree that you guys had crashed our fight and shouldn't claim a fair victory on that

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Where do you see ANY CP or any non-Malice in that image. It was a straight M vs. FI+A fight and if you need any further proof check out this video of the fight:

The fight in your topic begins at approximately 3:15. ;)

You see CP within 11 seconds:

cparehere.jpg

in the red box's.

It's a shame really, seeing FI as a shadow of their former glory. Good to see you guys back I guess, hope it was 40 FI and 5 A otherwise nothing much to boast about reallly.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Cp never touched malice in the first run-in, we never intended on attacking M either, we just wanted to kill the Fi who were there because we didn't even know Malice was there period

In the 2nd fight, we were going to rush Malice who was south of cwars, but Fi intercepted us, where we fought it out and eventually won that fight, then went to pray inside, Ax had made a fail crash attempt and we beat them too

The 3rd fight, we just went there knowing absolutely nothing, we just went there expecting to be the clan who got analy raped by a 3 clans coming in but we didn't expect 3 clans to be there already so we apologize if we crashed

anyway that explain's cp's side of things, so u guys dont talk for us lol