Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Sunday

Asher

Vid was too long to upload so i sliced off the front of it, you can clearly see Ir is basically cleared and MM hit us more then Ir due to the angle we are in. Few of the white dots are IR since the fight begun lvl 13 of bh and we pushed them to stairs where alot of mains and watchers where.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC7xvnFxPfM

Give it a while for video quality to improve.

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
I'll complete the sentence.

Trips over because we're bored of killing Dv so much. Trips over because beating Dv twice on Saturday without losing a person was too boring, **** off everyone.

trips over becuz dv own Ir every sunday for the last 2 months including the full out.

dv #1 p2p med.

Also, I just watched that video link you showed me, MM clearly crashes from the east and wipes out IR while you guys have time to get away. You saying that MM crashed from your side just makes you an idiot.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Sorry big guy that I returned with water strike rather than nothing, I admit I didn't buy enough sets for today, you guys gave me a good run for my money, but I'll make sure that I bring full gear next time so you guys don't cry about me water waving. (not strike moron) :biggrin:

Actually, you were water blasting yo, I was water waving :banana:

lifes a ***** n then ya die

The only IR left are at the BH - Graveyard gap, rest are mains. We basically had you blocked off and we swarmed the gap/bh stairs, meaning MM hit us harder, idiot.

The only IR left are at the BH - Graveyard gap, rest are mains. We basically had you blocked off and we swarmed the gap/bh stairs, meaning MM hit us harder, idiot.

Your logic fails, we weren't at Bh when MM rushed from the East. They rushed in and basically just killed the rest of us as you ran into BH. C was able to get away because they were fighting from the West..

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Your logic fails, we weren't at Bh when MM rushed from the East. They rushed in and basically just killed the rest of us as you ran into BH. C was able to get away because they were fighting from the West..

Please watch the vid, stop assuming all white dots are IR.

Have you even watched this video?

http://www.filefront.com/14795367/clip0061.avi

Clearly shows MM coming from the east. You don't see IR because MM has come in and already killed most of us, and you guys are able to get away. I'll say it again:

You don't see IR because MM has rushed in from our side and killed most of us. All there is to it.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Have you even watched this video?

http://www.filefront.com/14795367/clip0061.avi

Clearly shows MM coming from the east. You don't see IR because MM has come in and already killed most of us, and you guys are able to get away. I'll say it again:

You don't see IR because MM has rushed in from our side and killed most of us. All there is to it.

You dont see IR because they have been pushed and funneled into the gap between BH stairs and the graveyard (as shown on the vid and confirmed by scouts) NOT ALL WHITE DOTS ARE IR DONT YOU GET IT?!?!? whilst we were finishing you off and you were running into BH bank and the brave fighters were at the gap being finished off MM rushes as shown in 8:30 of the video. Notice all white dots apart from the 10-15 directly north or IR. MM still has a fall in at 8:30 and then they attack Carnage from behind.

We keep our combat lvls close, even if it means declining the odd high level/low level

Even if your own cb lvls are quite close you still have exactly the same problem when trying to pile the highest/lowest levels of an opposing clan.

Under bh isn't a bad area to fight but if it was a pvp world you could attack everyone which would be preferable :)

Even if your own cb lvls are quite close you still have exactly the same problem when trying to pile the highest/lowest levels of an opposing clan.

Under bh isn't a bad area to fight but if it was a pvp world you could attack everyone which would be preferable :)

Everybody from Carnage were involved nobody standing about, if we the run in at fog it would be the same.