Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Virtue closed.

Anthoni

October 25th, 2009 is a sad day. Today is the day of the clan Virtue to be called to a close. It has been a great run, The last month and a half has really flown by. I would like to thank you all for being such great clan members, Who have stuck by our side through thick and thin. Even those of you that have just joined up with us, I am sorry to disappoint you with this news.

It's been a great run guy's and this has been a great experience for me, And I hope it has been the same for you. It's been awesome.

-Anthoni

Quoted off Virtue's forums

I myself had recently gotten back into playing my higher leveled pure, and modding on PW didn't help at all.. I feel as the staff we just didn't have the time to dedicate as we did when we opened. The competition was normally just Conspiracy, as we liked to fight people our level.

There wasn't much that I feel we could do with only one clan around our level. I myself wasn't involved in the discussion, but after they closed it and I talked to them, I agreed. It happens.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Tbh, it's a real shame you guys closed.

You were all just in set-up stage really.

You had a wonderful website, Forums, members.

But I' can agree, You've all got busy recently.

I wish you all the best of luck.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Tbh, it's a real shame you guys closed.

You were all just in set-up stage really.

You had a wonderful website, Forums, members.

But I' can agree, You've all got busy recently.

I wish you all the best of luck.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice