Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Virtue closed.

Anthoni

I myself had recently gotten back into playing my higher leveled pure, and modding on PW didn't help at all.. I feel as the staff we just didn't have the time to dedicate as we did when we opened. The competition was normally just Conspiracy, as we liked to fight people our level.

There wasn't much that I feel we could do with only one clan around our level. I myself wasn't involved in the discussion, but after they closed it and I talked to them, I agreed. It happens.

Oh, that isn't a flame towards VD. That's just classifying you competing with clans similar in less than mediocre organization and leadership. Thanks. I believe I called this.

Gl in the future.

Oh, that isn't a flame towards VD. That's just classifying you competing with clans similar in less than mediocre organization and leadership. Thanks. I believe I called this.

Gl in the future.

It isn't actually... That's like saying a pure clan that has all 20 def and summoners in it would last a long time whilst just fighting pures their level, they'd be able to attack a select few from other clans at events from the combat range. You seem to take everything I say to heart, so it must effect you in some way, but thanks for pointing that out! You didn't call anything, we closed because we didn't have the time. If I'm not mistaken we pulled 10 to our first official PK trip. Nice try bro :)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Virtue was an epic clan name, and I didn't have that much of faith in the leadership as well. Sorry to see you going in such short notice.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

It isn't actually... That's like saying a pure clan that has all 20 def and summoners in it would last a long time whilst just fighting pures their level, they'd be able to attack a select few from other clans at events from the combat range. You seem to take everything I say to heart, so it must effect you in some way, but thanks for pointing that out! You didn't call anything, we closed because we didn't have the time. If I'm not mistaken we pulled 10 to our first official PK trip. Nice try bro :)

No... I still called it on a topic. Your argument is poor again, and therefore there is not much I can respond to. 10 to your first trip? Awesome? Does that mean Virtue accomplished something? You lasted a little over a month and didn't do much, hopefully your community was decent at least.

No... I still called it on a topic. Your argument is poor again, and therefore there is not much I can respond to. 10 to your first trip? Awesome? Does that mean Virtue accomplished something? You lasted a little over a month and didn't do much, hopefully your community was decent at least.

Settle down RuneScape boy.

Meh, no low level clans ever last long anymore. It just doesn't work out, it's something you do for fun and then kick it quick. It was a fun small amount of time and I got to meet some cool people so it's all good.

I'm sure most of the pure world will lose sleep tonight over this.

Not being a jerk but why bother even making a topic its not like anything was accomplished :P

Saying "not being ____" isn't a get out of jail free card for the rest of the sentence.

Example:

Not being gay, but can you and I have sex.

Chain, I'm 3-0 vs. you this week.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Saying "not being ____" isn't a get out of jail free card for the rest of the sentence.

Example:

Not being gay, but can you and I have sex.

Chain, I'm 3-0 vs. you this week.

I'm still here. :bunny:

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."