Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage home page

Asher

Erm ok well i have been assigned the task to create a Carnage frontage/homepage like a few other clans may have. One thing, i have no clue how to. Can you guys tell me the steps i need to take to pay for it and who can design it for me? thanks.

Give an example of what you're trying to say there are thousands different types of homepages.

Find a scripter, find an artist. Or learn how to do it yourself

If i wanted to register www.carnage-rs.com a basic page will come up with links to forums the ml etc. I have an artist and thats about it atm i was wondering if any staff would volunteer to help me out.

Are you on an invisionfree site? Or full IP Board?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You need FTP access and I am not sure if you do on those forums. And I am not completely sure how, but I know it deals with that.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You need FTP access and I am not sure if you do on those forums. And I am not completely sure how, but I know it deals with that.

Ok i am going to PM you later because i dont have a clue what you just said :lol: IRC name?

Well you'll need to create a homepage. I suggest Wordpress. I haven't used it myself but I know of people that have used the software before and have made some solid looking homepages. It's a free software, it's just a bit technical but there are guides out there that can help you out. This would be something you design yourself, or you could find someone to make it for you and pay them.

http://wordpress.org/

It’s Easy As…

1) Find a Web Host and get great hosting while supporting WordPress at the same time.

2) Download & Install WordPress with our famous 5-minute installation.

3) Consult the Documentation and become a WordPress expert yourself.

Examples:

http://wordpress.org/showcase/

This isn't the only route you can take, but it's something I'd look into if I was looking to do what you're doing. I hope I helped you out Asher and feel free to contact me. ;)

Well you'll need to create a homepage. I suggest Wordpress. I haven't used it myself but I know of people that have used the software before and have made some solid looking homepages. It's a free software, it's just a bit technical but there are guides out there that can help you out. This would be something you design yourself, or you could find someone to make it for you and pay them.

http://wordpress.org/

Examples:

http://wordpress.org/showcase/

This isn't the only route you can take, but it's something I'd look into if I was looking to do what you're doing. I hope I helped you out Asher and feel free to contact me. ;)

u da man

I wouldn't follow what Keith said honestly, I've replied to your PM on here, just follow what it says.

Keith's might work, I've never done it myself, but I'm sure there are better ways.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I wouldn't follow what Keith said honestly, I've replied to your PM on here, just follow what it says.

Keith's might work, I've never done it myself, but I'm sure there are better ways.

Someone ban this guy, he's been trolling me for ages.

Srsly though, better ways no. Easier ways with lower quality results, yes. Just look at the examples page, you'll find legit looking sites.

If you want a homepage then you need to buy a domain and get a MySQL. Wordpress is not gonna work with for you.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

If you want a homepage then you need to buy a domain and get a MySQL. Wordpress is not gonna work with for you.

Why would WordPress not work? Just curious, because I don't see where you are coming from.

He wants to Design a webpage. Which can be done in photoshop like so: http://i38.tinypic.com/2hzcjm.jpg

Of course thats not anything professional, but just giving an example. After you got everything, you need a domain and you need to code it.

Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

QUOTE ("Evil Yesterday @ 04:20 PM

")

Give an example of what you're trying to say there are thousands different types of homepages.

Find a scripter, find an artist. Or learn how to do it yourself

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg

He wants to Design a webpage. Which can be done in photoshop like so: http://i33.tinypic.com/j64h0o.jpg

Of course thats not anything professional, but just giving an example. After you got everything, you need a domain and you need to code it.

You obviously know nothing about WordPress. Thanks for the totally irrelevant input.

Asher, if you want I can design your clans Website and you just find someone to Code it. Once Im done I'll give you the PSD file and you find someone to code it. But of course, I will charge you a small fee ;]

Here is an example:

2hzcjm.jpg

I've actually had to manage with websites.

You're going to need to purchase a domain, and hosting unless someone is kind enough to host it for free. If you're expecting to upgrade to forums such as SMF, phpBB, or iPB, you're not going to get free hosting.

You don't need to find someone to design you a site, you can find plenty of free templates on the internet, and if you find one you like, I myself will edit it for you how you want.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL