Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Destructive Saturday

Cronic Ko

didn't mean to crash (personally didnt even see dp by the time we crashed, M had 50+ and thought it was a formal 1 on 1 with em)

we didn't even lose people when u guys did "payback', just went back out and fought M 1 on 1 again and finished that fight up since they weren't completely cleared like it was said, clearing that up

Well, idiot. You had a scout on us so obviously you knew what you were doing. You also had a lot less then what you began with in clanwars, bud. Unfortunate that you got tangled up with TLP+Fi, would of loved a 1v1 fight with you.

Hostility

Well, idiot. You had a scout on us so obviously you knew what you were doing. You also had a lot less then what you began with in clanwars, bud. Unfortunate that you got tangled up with TLP+Fi, would of loved a 1v1 fight with you.

Were just playing the game son, step yo game up son.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Were just playing the game son, step yo game up son.

You're the ones who got pushed from above BH to clan wars, by the way you didn't lose 0, I got 5 kills alone.

STEP YO GAME UP

You're the ones who got pushed from above BH to clan wars, by the way you didn't lose 0, I got 5 kills alone.

STEP YO GAME UP

we just ran to clan wars, not really a push.... I guess scrappin up a 50 vs 25 win is a good accomplishment for DP.

$33 Y0U N3X7 W33K

84640206.png

get on my lvl^