Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

VD, heres your chance.

Pooninranger

As you all know VD declared on us a while back. We declined. For more info visit this topic:

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4115

Conspiracy has now declared on VD, we wernt in a good position at the time to accept the war, but since VD want it, heres there chance.

We have sent our declaration form to VD.

http://vdrs.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=1203

Ok.. lol

Goodluck both clans if accepted

This time you have got an extra 18 people on your ml over us, if you want to delete 18 then sure, we'll go by your rules

Low level? It's not my fault half your members are **** and can't train.

He declined. GF VD.

You're by far the dumbest clan leader in all clans. Thank god, your members can recruit or you'd be dead, just like MP.

I love how you declare when you have 20+ more members LOL, but don't accept when you have like 5 more members. Of course, we'll still see you in wildy where we can exploit your awful organization again.

Oh wait, that is if you don't team again for like the fourth straight week. Thanks for the attention, your leadership skills make me LOL. Trust me, our few spies are LOLing in CS. They can attend no events, and still not be swept :).

Eh bad luck, Maybe you should of waited till it was accepted to post. I think Vd should really accept it would be a great fight.

It's a bit unfair, I understand why they don't. But they should get together and settle out some rules so this epic fight can go down tbh.

We never declined. Like anthoni said, we have tried to get a bit of a fair fight, but of course Chloe has to have all advantages in order to fight.

Annoying. Don't you hate clans that never take any bit of a risk? Willing to give you a +5. Would be fun.

inb4omni LOL! Someone close this since the 3-4 post was the decline of the war. This will just turn into a flame war.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

You're by far the dumbest clan leader in all clans. Thank god, your members can recruit or you'd be dead, just like MP.

I love how you declare when you have 20+ more members LOL, but don't accept when you have like 5 more members. Of course, we'll still see you in wildy where we can exploit your awful organization again.

Oh wait, that is if you don't team again for like the fourth straight week. Thanks for the attention, your leadership skills make me LOL. Trust me, our few spies are LOLing in CS. They can attend no events, and still not be swept :).

I plus 1 this, i never usually say this about any clan leader but... Chloe is a total moron.

gl vd.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg