Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[IR's] FEAST

Damn Drugz

We simply posted our topic, not claiming wins but simply stating we were winning.

Obviously you don't understand the concept of a game, as I can imagine you posting on this topic with furrowed brows and a large scowl equivalent to one made by **** Cheney.

EDIT: Oh look at that, I quoted you before you could change your reply.

Nah actually that post you just quoted was deleted probably by Charlie lol. Made a new one though, so you can check it out.

You didn't win or were winning, you should thank Dv, Dp, Foe, and any other clan for crashing all our fights so you wouldn't have to face the embarassment.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd you get that honoured member m8 seems like you're as immature as the clan you've recently joined. Hehe another biased mod with a reason.

Also I found it funny that you're telling us that it's just a game, if anyone doesn't understand that concept it's your clan.

Way to show how clever you are yet again, Honoured member isn't a moderator, i can't change/delete posts or ban people.

Nice to see you ignore everything I say as it's true and you can't fight it so you just play on the last bit.. it's old now but you're saying that about Epidemic let's have a look at this:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

That wasn't even funny Lunar , now your just going oftopic because you got owned a bit

I'm sorry, wat?

I didn't get owned a bit, I was simply speculating what happened to Zo to make him the way he is.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Well since you had 3 clans with you, and you do acknowledge EOP, and you don't put IR+EOP+A+AX or w/e clan was with you in the topic names for each fight I'm assuming that as you start with the lie, the rest of it is ********.

As long as you have fun though, remember it's still a game at the end of the day.

Was gonna make a comment about the "feast" and relate it to african kids, but me thinks that's bad taste.

Edit: watched the video, talked so much ********, there was 5+ from the side barraging returning via single, like 5-10 at least south, you're like lul cleared but they made you run away. You say it looks like there's more IR members left, i guess you're counting Epidemic members as IR then to say that.

Oh yeaaah "i can't attack 99% of em" 50/100=0.5 0.5*99= 49.5 So you could attack 0.5 of a person... i know it's just maths but way to make yourself look like a downer.

Actually bro I could only attack 2-3 of your members so that's 94-96% of E I couldn't attack if you want to be exact. Way to make yourself look even dumber :bunny:

I also saw Dp say something on here earlier. Come on you guys just merged after nearly dying and yet still decline when we ask for a run in? Only time we see you guys is when you crash. Stop hiding! Are you guys a clan or a mental institution?

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

IR got outplayed at the start, but i think it was relatively even after thaat. I think it woulda came down to returning

teabag

**** OFF IM DONE.

You guys gave us a better fight than Epidemic, props for coming out.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Scott, I gotta give it to you, for a rank you truly are retarded. I was there on my scout, you clearly were not there or you wouldn't bother arguing your point. Seriously, its not one of those run-ins where the outcome is close or even, it was like this...IR, with their big hairy black ass, taking a **** on Epidemics scrawny white face.

Can epidemic just gtfo this topic, for any of you people in other clans, don't assume because more people are on their side it means they won. Look at ALL the evidence and work it out for yourself. If you still think Epidemic have done better than us then get help.

hotkeying.gif

Scott, I gotta give it to you, for a rank you truly are retarded. I was there on my scout, you clearly were not there or you wouldn't bother arguing your point. Seriously, its not one of those run-ins where the outcome is close or even, it was like this...IR, with their big hairy black ass, taking a **** on Epidemics scrawny white face.

Can epidemic just gtfo this topic, for any of you people in other clans, don't assume because more people are on their side it means they won. Look at ALL the evidence and work it out for yourself. If you still think Epidemic have done better than us then get help.

For a rank I'm truly a retard? I wasn't the one who attempted to spy on a clan, stayed in for 2 days then admitted they were a spy.

Don't call me a retard when you have no idea who I am, what I'm like or anything about me. I can confidently say that I am at least ten times as intelligent as your whole clan combined.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

For a rank I'm truly a retard? I wasn't the one who attempted to spy on a clan, stayed in for 2 days then admitted they were a spy.

Don't call me a retard when you have no idea who I am, what I'm like or anything about me. I can confidently say that I am at least ten times as intelligent as your whole clan combined.

L, if im so retarded why didn't you figure out I was not in your vent on all your trips?

And it was more like 2 weeks

hotkeying.gif

Because IR can do nothing to us, why would we care if you were in our vent or not? Infact, we'd love to see more of you on Saturdays.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Wtf, you said you CLEARED DP w/ Fi in the first fight? Fi smashed you from the north and DP smashed you from the south, you were gone if you look @ Fi's pics and DP's pics. Don't make **** up when it was obvious you got erased from that map b/c all I remember in that fight was killing off E and then pushing Fi to Clan Wars. All of Ir was dead before that.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

why? It would be like 70 vs 50 rofl

Well, first of all we pulled 60 people to a fullout vs DP with only 5 days of signups, we had like 20 less people on our memberlist, and we dont have any beef with DP. So, now lets say we would have an extra 2 days of signups, so a week. That, plus the fact that we have more p2p members, stronger p2p members, and 20 more total members, AND we are in a bit of a rivelry with you guys, I could see us pulling 75. Now, 75 v 70 epidemic vs ir would be a good fight, but judging by this weekends preformance, you wouldnt be much of a match for us.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg