Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[IR's] FEAST

Damn Drugz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just deleted over 25 posts(2 pages) of spam, Either you all stay on topic or this topic will be locked.

Anyone else posting a spam picture from now on will get a 10% warn.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Wtf, you said you CLEARED DP w/ Fi in the first fight? Fi smashed you from the north and DP smashed you from the south, you were gone if you look @ Fi's pics and DP's pics. Don't make **** up when it was obvious you got erased from that map b/c all I remember in that fight was killing off E and then pushing Fi to Clan Wars. All of Ir was dead before that.

Are you serious? Watch the vid bro, you guys didn't even know who you were fighting. The video will show you everything you will need to see. As we are speaking I am uploading everything after what happened in this vid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YE8I-MkWeo

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

If I have to come back on this thread, I'm just going to lay the smackdown, I'll let you all off easy for now.

Same story different topic, I do not want to be on this topic again. If I see any disrespect to CeeJay again or any staff, it will be your last post.

With a name like Rhys, nothing needs to be mentioned to you.

That still doesnt answer the question, most clans (besides IR) post whether or not they were teaming with other clans, so you should aswell so its clear that you had help.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Are you serious? Watch the vid bro, you guys didn't even know who you were fighting. The video will show you everything you will need to see. As we are speaking I am uploading everything after what happened in this vid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YE8I-MkWeo

I got a vid of my own here.

Hostility