Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice's Excuse Being Called Out.

Lolnicebones

Hello, Ethan here, yes I am in DP.

As many of you guys have heard, Malice has been saying that the first fight on Saturday, november 14th, that we rushed them during log in. I am making this topic to show proof against there bull **** excuse. Some of you may say this has not point or Im to upseased. But I think Malice should accept that we defeated them.

First of all I have a video of the trip we had, the first fight shown is the fight that we had with Malice, As you can see there is a decent amount of Malice.

Also, I must question what clan would hop multi at spiders? Of course it could happen but I find it extremly unlikely.

As you may see in the video there does not seem to be much Malice compared to DP, I will state that we pulled a great deal higher then Malice which makes it seem that there were more DP then Malice which there were.

Thirdly, we had Scouts on Malice, which is why we rushed them in the first place, we knew they were there, which we wouldint of unless they had hopped fully and been found.

In conclusion I would like Malice to agree that it was a fair run in, they were fully logged in as seen in the video (which I might state you see no one logging in, Aka you dont see the animation or motion that happens as someone logs in) If you would like to argue more on your bull **** excuse I would be happy too.

090722005504.png

O LORD THIS REVELATION HAS SHAKEN THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF THE PURE CLAN WORLD

HOLY BEJEBUS WHAT WILL WE DO

Brb calling Plode.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I'm not sure whether or not I could close this, I see a tonnnnnnnnn of flame in the future.

I'll pass this on to someone else.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

wow ur soo cool now

so what than u beat us? u had 20-25 more people?

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

This topic is in no way shape or matter neccisary,

If your asking for this;

In conclusion I would like Malice to agree that it was a fair run in
then your better of Pming one of their ranked leaders other than taking it to these boards where your only going to get a Malice vs Destructive Pures flame war.

Topic closed.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif