Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declares Full Out P2P On MM

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how long ago was fi fight?

how did we do on weekly trips then?

how do we do on weekly trips now?

have we pulled 100 to wars before?

have we pulled 100 to trips before? or even recently?

we will pull over 100 but many of our members will not be able to fight because it is in clan wars

or we could fight in pvp with a larger battle field, where all the members can come

Months ago.

On & off. You guys did well some weeks, and bad in others.

Yes, but how many of them were actually on your ML.

Look, I'm not trying to sound like I'm flaming, but you guys support the wilderness so much, and when a war is actually taking place in the wilderness, some **** comes up with you guys bringing mains like 'pure nicks' (lul just an example), or returning (when return is off). I don't give a **** really if the war is in the wilderness, but just to prevent controversial **** is why I like CW for wars.

@Kyle, why should loots play a factor in a war . . .?

Months ago.

On & off. You guys did well some weeks, and bad in others.

Yes, but how many of them were actually on your ML.

Look, I'm not trying to sound like I'm flaming, but you guys support the wilderness so much, and when a war is actually taking place in the wilderness, some **** comes up with you guys bringing mains like 'pure nicks' (lul just an example), or returning (when return is off). I don't give a **** really if the war is in the wilderness, but just to prevent controversial **** is why I like CW for wars.

@Kyle, why should loots play a factor in a war . . .?

I like my pixels.

"Not to mention CW is pretty ******* small for 100v100."

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I like my pixels.

"Not to mention CW is pretty ******* small for 100v100."

yep

gagagy.png

200 people there with viewing orbs and all for surprise strategies, 3 rounds...

or a larger battlefield in pvp, with 1 round, strategies and all that stuff

yep

gagagy.png

200 people there with viewing orbs and all for surprise strategies, 3 rounds...

or a larger battlefield in pvp, with 1 round, strategies and all that stuff

including the surprise strategy mains who unfortunately couldn't come in CW :(

I am not sure why Mm is mad.

1.Clans is small but then that mean it will take more skill to prevent yourself from getting clumped up.

2. If your so sure that you better at P2P, then 100v100 should be no problem.

3. There will be no excuses when either clan wins. (examples-Crashing, returning, and ect)

4. Also I don't would think that most people wouldn't want to get crashed by a Main clan and all the time spend getting ready for a war. is gone. (example- Welfarers crashes.)

Those are the main reasons why we would want clan wars.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I am not sure why Mm is mad.

1.Clans is small but then that mean it will take more skill to prevent yourself from getting clumped up.

2. If your so sure that you better at P2P, then 100v100 should be no problem.

3. There will be no excuses when either clan wins. (examples-Crashing, returning, and ect)

4. Also I don't would think that most people wouldn't want to get crashed by a Main clan and all the time spend getting ready for a war. is gone. (example- Welfarers crashes.)

Those are the main reasons why we would want clan wars.

1. That's why clans battle each other out in the wild, not come together every weekend to fight in clan wars like the PCL era.

2. Yes, 100vs100 should be no problem but in PVP where there is more room to fight in. But how is that a "Full Out War" if you can't use everyone who comes?

3. That's why we have AC's to prevent anyone from crashing. (ex: Like the AC we did for DV vs IR full out, comprimising of FOE, MM and C)

4. ^^

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

1. That's why clans battle each other out in the wild, not come together every weekend to fight in clan wars like the PCL era.

2. Yes, 100vs100 should be no problem but in PVP where there is more room to fight in. But how is that a "Full Out War" if you can't use everyone who comes?

3. That's why we have AC's to prevent anyone from crashing. (ex. like the AC we did for DV vs IR full out)

4. ^^

exactly what kind of full out war has a "cap" of 100

3. That's why we have AC's to prevent anyone from crashing. (ex: Like the AC we did for DV vs IR full out, comprimising of FOE, MM and C)

4. ^^

Yea, but can you honestly say that someone going to anti-crash 200+ pures?

I just don't see that happening without someone cheating or crashing.(example- some people return when there is no returning or a clan crashes it.)

Also, if you do it in Clan wars their can be no excuses.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I just don't see that happening without someone cheating or crashing.(example- some people return when there is no returning or a clan crashes it.)

We can tell AC'ers to kill of returners and such. I believe it can be done as our last F2P war was done so.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

4. ^^

For some reason when we war, it doesn't go smoothly. Don't you think something is wrong? We can AC fine for Dv vs IR war, no controversial topics or anything, but when we war, something odd have to come up. I don't understand...

& I'm not trying to blame you guys, but we don't try or have the slightest bit of cheating in our mind to win a war.

Here's some common excuses, after leaders die they can still use viewing orbs to call out what to do. IT'S TOO SMALL FOR 100V100 P2P, richer clan wins, IT HAS A 100 PERSON CAP PER TEAM WHICH LEAVES MEMBERS SITTING, AKA NOT A FULL OUT BUT A MATCHED WAR

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png