Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teaming

Bloody 2h

Kind of expected that this topic would just turn into people taking potshots at other clans. Meh.

I agree that it makes things interesting. RS gets stale, teaming with people who you might not know very well is a fun/interesting experience.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE never team unless fighting against clans who are teamed and out opt us heavily.

MM, on the othe rhand ...

Never crashed your war during that time, just made you both end your trips in 30 mins or less.

November 23, 2008

Things have changed since this lmfao. We smack you all around the wildy and force you to end as soon as MM starts pking.

We took on 5 clans last Saturday and one of them was you. We also cleared FOE in this fight and the only reason we lost is because of Epidemic or else we could have cleared FOE + TLP + FI + AX. If you don't believe you weren't teaming watch your members spam OFF "CLAN" and others. Why would they spam this?

We also smacked you and CP at the same time this weekend. We were anti crashing Malice and someone else and CP crashed and while clearing CP you crashed the ANTI CRASH but sadly you can't hold a hill and got pushed into clan wars.

Nice try Evil.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Sign of friendship, cooperation, and teamwork with the same goal of killing idiots who cry about it. Maybe the ones who don't cry constantly such as Fi, Tlp, we'll avoid and just kill the kids who get mad over it. Sorry that your trips weren't up to par this weekend, it shows with your posts on these forums lately.

Mannn Here I was sitting here not really caring about Ir teaming because, in f2p its all going to end for you guys. But thenn you had to say that. The clan that teamed up with 3 other clans is telling us we need to step up our game? If you needed to team to win thats fine, but you can go out then be like OMFG WE RULE AND YOU ALL SHOULD STEP UP YOUR GAME.

090722005504.png

FOE never team unless fighting against clans who are teamed and out opt us heavily.

MM, on the othe rhand ...

Never crashed your war during that time, just made you both end your trips in 30 mins or less.

ur so cute when you believe your own ********

its why i love you :<3:

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

More free loot for Epidemic when IR team with other clans.

If you think that way why did u decline our run ins?Run from us all day on Sunday?

I think teaming is a way to show friendship.If you are teaming with a clan and you are ******** on clans that are always trolling in forums why not keep doing it?

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

If you think that way why did u decline our run ins?Run from us all day on Sunday?

I think teaming is a way to show friendship.If you are teaming with a clan and you are ******** on clans that are always trolling in forums why not keep doing it?

Because 55 vs 80 isn't fun.

Come out on your own for once and prove your #1 p2p med clan. Infact, no need to... You've already lost that status quite a while ago.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Well we all know who made this topic, who first replied. So we all know who the topic is referring to judging from clan list topics. Dont act like this is just in general lol

Teaming with another clan builds you if anything. Become more organized.

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Well we all know who made this topic, who first replied. So we all know who the topic is referring to judging from clan list topics. Dont act like this is just in general lol

Teaming with another clan builds you if anything. Become more organized.

It has the complete opposite effect. Sure, your organization with said clan will increase but as soon as you stop teaming; you'll have to adapt to functioning without them again. Therefore it will do damage to your organization.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I believe its a game, And if ANYONE believes in weakness from a game, they should quit/be killed immediately.

Like this post/topic, It was made out of Weakness, or perhaps out of just being mad jealous, If a game can do that to you i suggest you just quit.

./Fail Troll The notorious level 50's in mith.

It's called school ********, something you obviously lacked in.

I laughed hard.

By "friendship" do you mean you (one of the many dying clans in TAODC) are attempting to befriend other clans in your position (dying) in hopes that if one does close you would most likely get the bulk of the clan you befriendeds leadership, which is followed by the majority of the members making you almost a real clan for a week or two?

Because 55 vs 80 isn't fun.

Come out on your own for once and prove your #1 p2p med clan. Infact, no need to... You've already lost that status quite a while ago.

I agree with scott on this, because I don't think Ir would enjoy being shat on by E/DP teamed up.

Tbh teaming is okay, but I don't see why people team with other clans to kill clans in their league.

This topic is so obvious.

That's the point. Teaming is a major factor is in the Pure world right now, and isn't it JUST ASKING for a topic?

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

yeah...idiots...weakness...no fun..... riiiiight

nice sig idiot, sadly i intended to write that line in such a satirical manner.. i guess you couldnt tell the difference seeing as your from zoland lol :confused:

Signature removed

Mostly shows weakness/desperation in a clan to a certain situation. Not hard. Since this is obviously IR, their desperation to compete with other clans, especially Epidemic, leads them to team with other clans to do so. Ascendency teams with IR because of weakness, their trips are small, and they haven't pulled big to really anything except CWA. Same with EOP, haven't done much compared to what they used to, so they team to get back to bigger fights with better competition.

Flame away. I believe all of it is pretty much accurate.

Mostly shows weakness/desperation in a clan to a certain situation. Not hard. Since this is obviously IR, their desperation to compete with other clans, especially Epidemic, leads them to team with other clans to do so. Ascendency teams with IR because of weakness, their trips are small, and they haven't pulled big to really anything except CWA. Same with EOP, haven't done much compared to what they used to, so they team to get back to bigger fights with better competition.

Flame away. I believe all of it is pretty much accurate.

Sup Alex.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.