Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teaming

Bloody 2h

So therefore all the weeks you have been teaming now have been a failure due to you not killing us once?

We all know why IR are teaming with A and Eop, and it's not because they enjoy it. It's for two reasons:

A) IR can no longer compete in any server

B) It's plain to see that both EOP and A are an inch away from death. Good time to kick-start an alliance eh?

As for that Intense Redemption guy; Old Pker confirmed that EOP peaked at 20. So you can disregard your whole statement. Even if A did only peak at 6 (Which they didn't) and TAODC peaked at 75 (yes, not 80) then IR would have pulled 49 un-aided.

You're forgetting one thing, it doesn't really matter how many options we have, E is just garbage at p2p so being down by 5, which we wouldn't, would not be a problem at all.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're forgetting one thing, it doesn't really matter how many options we have, E is just garbage at p2p so being down by 5, which we wouldn't, would not be a problem at all.

you cant really call us trash, becasue we have beaten you many times in p2p.

but serisouly guys why is there so much bickering, there is no need for this topic to turn into an IR vs E flame fest, IR teamed with some clans get over it, they had fun if E wanna kick Ir's ass then we will just have to pull similar ops by ourselfs not that big of a deal.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

I am good friends with Goop and thus its so fun when Eop comes along as they got a great community.

That was just pure luls reading that.

USA+UK team against Afghan's, what noobs.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

That was just pure luls reading that.

USA+UK team against Afghan's, what noobs.

Are you implying that Epidemic is hiding terrorists and weapons of mass destruction, so clans must team together to defeat the axis of evil?

Honestly, what a horrible analogy. Your teaming doesn't compare at all to that situation because of the circumstances.

people are saying this is a general topic, however it was made by an E member right after IR teamed with Eop and A.

Ir have been teaming for 3 weeks. So...

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Teaming has two joint views

Teaming is a sign of weakness if both clans or one of the clans pull really low.

&

Teaming is a sign of friendship and teamwork if both clans pull high separately.

I know this topic was made because IR teamed with EOP and A, them teaming with these clans doesn't show that there weak because they had high pull of IR members. This is a PURE "COMMUNITY" so there shouldn't be a problem with teaming.

If a clan isn't doing well there isn't a problem giving them some support to get back on there feet, but it shows this isn't much of community it's a website to come and troll other clans. :yes:

slapktfo2.gif

Teaming is just pointless in my opinion, but it seem that to some it is a good way to bring up active. This actually hurts you in the long run from my point of view.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

people are saying this is a general topic, however it was made by an E member right after IR teamed with Eop and A.

ALL IR Stop flaming with the mentally inferrior (E) and go train.

ALL IR Stop flaming with the mentally inferrior (E) and go train.

Holy hypocrite!

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Obviously a sign of weakness.....if your clans incompetent in there ability as a (**clan**) to pk then it shows how bad the clan is..it also results in idiotic remarks on clan lists because 2-3 weekends teaming for extra ops would give an unfair standing on a clans performance since it wasn't the actual Clan itself but 3-4 clans in one.. even if the other clan has no trips still don't bealive it's good.

~Dead clans are Dead.

*points at ir*

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org