Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Intense Sunday

Reilly

2niy68o.jpg

Intense Redemption

Site | #IRClan | Memberlist

Videos

Mii D Sc 1m's video of cluster

=====================================================

2r55aub.png

Table of Contents

P2P

I Intense Redemption (+ Eop) vs Carnage + Epidemic + Destructive Pures

II Intense Redemption (+Eop) vs Carnage

This Sunday was a fairly decent trip for IR, peaking at 71 (With about 10-15 Eop), and ravaging the clans we came in contact with. Our first fight, we were teamed by 3 clans, and still managed to push all 3 back before being rushed by Foe and Dv, and the second fight was a single fight with Carnage at Chaos altar. But without further ado, here's our Sunday.

2r55aub.png

Intense Redemption v Carnage + Epidemic + Destructive Pures

Intense Redemption Starting - 71

Carnage Starting - 60

Epidemic Starting - 45 (Please confirm)

Destructive Pures Starting - 50 (Please confirm)

This fight started originally as one of our scouts found out Epidemic was trying to track us, so we spread and prepared to fight. However, as they rushed from the West, Dp rushed from the East, and Carnage rushed from the South. IR however stood our ground, and pushed all clans back before being rushed by Foe and Dv.

Pictures

2vv2r7t.png

19cnr.png

2rny0eg.png

23l1urn.png

Intense Redemption Ending - 45

Not sure the ending opts of the other clans after Foe + Dv rushed in

2r55aub.png

Intense Redemption vs Carnage

Intense Redemption Starting - 45

Carnage Starting - 40 (Please confirm)

This was near the end of our trip, when our opts had dwindled down significantly. We were bored, and heard from a scout Carnage's world. We quickly hopped, and found them at Chaos Alter, where the fight began.

Pictures

vfdzsw.png

rc0xa8.png

vp88rr.png

Intense Redemption Ending - 41

Carnage Ending - 0

2r55aub.png

Gf to all clans, and thanks to all IR members (And the Eop members) that showed up!

lifes a ***** n then ya die

1st fight we had around 60 and you didn't push all 3 clans back i don't no what kinda bs you guys smoke.

2nd fight i'm not sure on how much we had because i was laggin but we didn't kill only 4 of you lol but w.e makes you guys happy.

cool story

ps

try adding ir + eop in "all" your titles because everyone knows that without eop there would be no topic. o and remove ir vs (dp + e + c) because we was all fighting each other there was no teaming.

slapktfo2.gif

Just finished watching your vid, and I'd like to ask how long did that guy vidding take to return?

His "unedited" vid is exactly 2:28 and since it's p2p let's say about 1 minute maximum to return...

In 3:38 IR took almost all of DP, killed every E member, and beating C at the same time?

DP rushed from the east and you manage to push them while being hit by E on the other side as well as C hitting everyone?

Seems reasonable to me.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Just finished watching your vid, and I'd like to ask how long did that guy vidding take to return?

His "unedited" vid is exactly 2:28 and since it's p2p let's say about 1 minute maximum to return...

In 3:38 IR took almost all of DP, killed every E member, and beating C at the same time?

DP rushed from the east and you manage to push them while being hit by E on the other side as well as C hitting everyone?

Seems reasonable to me.

Are you dumb? The video speed was faster than how it actually went.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.