Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan World in 1 year.

Zell

I always adore these types of threads, where we all predict what we believe the future Pure Clan World will look like in 1 year time. What clans will be closed, what re-opened? What clans at the top, what at the bottom? ect ect ect.

Tell me where you think your clan or any other clan or all the clans you wish to discuss you think will be in 1 year from Thanksgiving. (end of November of 2010 for those UK boys)

Try to keep the baits low..

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Clans will go through normal slumps, but none will end up closing. FI will eventually rebuild and compete with Epidemic; leading up to competing with FOE & MM, possibly taking #1.

FOE and MM will remain competing with each other. Epidemic will slowly progress, but it will take work because of who they have to now face. DV and IR will stay steady, along with TLP making a few good decisions with wars, etc. but won't really make it to the top where they'd be competing with the high clans on a weekly basis (unless they expand more into F2P maybe.)

I'm not familiar with much of the low-level clans, but some will obviously close, that's not even a prediction these days...maybe a couple / few low level clans will rise higher though.

Some clans might reopen; if some do, I hope they're good clans that can commit to building and becoming strong again.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

every one of these threads people predict the same thing and they're always wrong.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

There will be 10 Pure clans all more or less as strong at each other, fierce but fair competition, rankings would be entirely different week after week. /dream

Jagex will add more stupid and useless safezones in the low levels of the wilderness to **** us off.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

every one of these threads people predict the same thing and they're always wrong.

Start of 09 there was a thread like this and I said MM would be number 1. Look where we are? :smile:

Only real change I predict is that FI will be competing again in the middle of 2010.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

It's just going to slow down, from now on summer will slow down pure clans, people will start leaving and it's just going to widen the gap between top clans and clans trying to reach the top.

FOE & MM will stay top because of their communities.

TGG, M, Dv will have closed.

E will compete with FOE/MM for a while then slow down.

EOP and CP will be competing with each other aswell.

Carnage and TLP will focus more on F2P.

O and Fi will rebound back.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

cool man.

Nothing more to be said, because the admins here have the habit to delete negative views on tgg.

Rofl. If that were true then certain posts would be deleted in our re-open Topic which are still there. Get your facts straight.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

same top 3 clans diffrent order tho fi gets out of its slump to #4 14 clans remain ir dies evreyone happy

123lb93.jpg

n6vs3s.jpg

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid