Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low LEVEL PCL IRC + FOR LOWER MID CLANS

blue

Hey listen im stealing this from chole gg, Anyway im going tell you about some other important things about this low level PCL WE WILL LET LOWER MID CLANS COME ' clans thats are slumping need help dont have enough to pk with or just want to fite in cw clans like " db/mg/ex/lt/cpr " and any other clans i forgot you are more then welcome to come to this.

JOIN #PCL FOR MORE INFORMATION

5:30pm EST or 10:30pm GMT

Every Friday

World 93

IRC for more info: #PCL

LOW LEVEL + LOWER MID PCL!

Pure clan league, a great way to keep members interested and having fun at the same time, LOW LEVEL LEADERS have decided to host a PCL for low level clans only. This way the low level clans would have a fun time warring clans and could make this an offiical event! :)

How it works.

Very simple, post the event as an official event on your forums, and try to get as many people as you can to sign up and show up to the event. When you get their, challenge whichever clan you want, and then war! :) Go bank, return and then war another clan, Simples!

Rules

Please remember, these rules are default, unless asked to change so by leaders.

1. 1-20 Defence armour only
  2. overheads " can be decided"
  3. no 1v1
  4. one single round, decide the map yourself
  5. Clan Members only
  6. No flaming - its practise for a real war.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Have fun low/med clans. Might be good for low clans to stay alive.

They will never thrive... You will be stuck in the circuit of low level clans forever if you stay in this PCL ********.

Your members will be clan wars products and get ripped in wildy if you decide to go to BH worlds because Clan wars is much more different.

edit: Trust me just stick with wildy and arrange run ins / LEARN TO SCOUT! It isn't hard to find the big clans in the wildy...

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I support this idea. DB will attend.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro