Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

the wild dieing helped us get better ?

blue

Tbh, I think PW should make a weekend event where clans can't crash eachother and try to find fair run ins with other clans. If a clan crashes, they and their community is barred for like a week or something.

Would be fun w/ a weekend of no crashing

PCL?

Back than the only things pures had to worry about were mains crashing the war. There was a huge amount of respect for each clan back than. Now that new clans have opened, and just pretty much every clan crashes now adays. Its really pathetic i see it all the time, and it really makes me mad. Like i was watching Ir vs carnage in p2p, i saw dp crash them, epidemic came, mm came. Im guessing they knew they were there because they were spread.

The organization is lacking with new pures joining clans every day for a new experience. Back than a pure had skill and determination. Now its just a way to pk, for some pures. I would just love to see crashing go down it would make everything a lot better, but hey its BH anything can happen.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Back than the only things pures had to worry about were mains crashing the war. There was a huge amount of respect for each clan back than. Now that new clans have opened, and just pretty much every clan crashes now adays. Its really pathetic i see it all the time, and it really makes me mad. Like i was watching Ir vs carnage in p2p, i saw dp crash them, epidemic came, mm came. Im guessing they knew they were there because they were spread.

The organization is lacking with new pures joining clans every day for a new experience. Back than a pure had skill and determination. Now its just a way to pk, for some pures. I would just love to see crashing go down it would make everything a lot better, but hey its BH anything can happen.

All your posts contain crap. There was always people that clan hopped for the next new thing. There's the same skill, organization is probably much better than it was back then with wide-use of audio and more experience.

warring skill in general has improved in general.

I bet like 50 pures of any clan now could prolly beat like 70 pures of a clan back then.

Just how warring has improved in general, through vent and stuff.

Nah idiot these days its just about who can push some1 into safe / single pretty retarded imo back then it was spamming / piling obviously you got it backwards ( No flame btw )

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

KJ if you're saying the level of organization/clan warring skills hasn't improved in the last couple of years you're ignore ignorant or you just weren't around then.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Overheads and 20 def used to be NH.

And black pures were mains.

i miss those days =c

No

One thing I liked in pre-bh that I notice now, clans whine about everything so much more and define it 'NH', using overheads, mith, etc. Mith clans just used to be annoying.

I feel as if clans nowadays have lost that magic so to speak that surrounds making and being in a clan. There was nothing like walking to mem gate or gdz/maze and warring, or finding masser clans deep at gdz and running into them. There was more excitement and surprise. With CW it's as if we are being used like pawns to conform to it. CW has become our Norm, and it's the benefit of being able to war and not lose anything that has grown onto each of us and the easy accessibility (which one could argue has increased organization in clans). Yet on the other hand it has become so redundant and overused that one cannot find joy in it. Then we have SW which is like going on a diet for pures. Everything is becoming easier and easier for us. There is no longer any actual hard work put forth.

regisv.png

I think the update made the game much worse, which then makes clans much worse.

When that update happened RS lost a lot of popularity. I mean maybe not as much in numbers (though I think the amount they would've had by now would've been astronomical) but wow did they lose it in enthusiasm. People used to LOVE this game, now ya'll are just addicted and tied to personal relationships. Back then pking was just fun, and clan pking was an experience. You didn't have to set anything up to have a good time as a clan, you would just world hop and see what the world gave you. Almost always you had a good time, and that was always the most important factor. It wasn't about rank in the clan world or anything like that, it was about just going out and havin a good time. Now RS is serious business, where its all about training and getting maxed and then fighting in repetitive fights over and over that are designed to not be fun. The fact that its not fun means pures take stuff more seriously and that is why there's such bad attitudes across the board. People take it too seriously and when **** doesn't go their way it hurts a lot more.

Plus back then there were like 15-20 decent clans that could pull 20-50 people. Now there are 5 or 6 solid clans and only 3 or 4 good ones. Back then the competition was ridiculous, so many clans had an opportunity to win each week. Now its almost set in stone which clans will win.

And on the organization thing... it's really hard to compare the two eras because lets be honest... warring then and warring now is COMPLETELY different. Back then it would take some serious tanking skill to be able to run around or it took some skill to even run to a single zone. Now you can run to a single zone by accident. They aren't comparable, though I'd assume the newer era would have an advantage with TS... yet I still have a feeling old school would win just cuz people seemed to have more skill back then.

Old wildy was better... thats when 20 defence had a purpose now its **** cant use defenders/firecapes w/o loosing perm

Serving Fatality For 2 Years.

My Bounty Hunter Gallery 75m+

http://rs-fi.com/index.php?showtopic=13894

fu5kqa.png

xxkarils3aj6.jpg

fibeastspng1.png

XXk4rilsXX.jpg

SBest20F2o.png

SBest20P2p.png

99/99 Attack

99/99 Strength

99/99 Hitpoints

95/99 Range

94/99 Mage

52/52 Prayer

1/1 Summoning

100/100 Combat

No offense, but if you think the general skill level of pure clans have improved due to the introduction of BH/CLW, you're retarded.

Whoever said 50 now can take 70 back then, it's exactly the other way around T_T

vent/hotkeys/phoenix necklace/food combos/corrupt weps/autocast > oldschool

I hate to say it but that is 6 updates. you can't even compare oldschool pure clans to newfag ones tbh because I think if a clan fought another clan all of them being 75 combat with the exact same stats and the only difference was the updates. The opts would be the exact same. The only way you can find out if oldschool>newfag or newfag>oldschool is if you test it and for a test to be fair you need to have the exact same variables.

IMO

new runescape requires more skill with all the spec weps etc although you can survive better as well with phoenix necklaces and food combos which is more complex then clicking a shark and spamming a name over your head after you attack them.

I do believe oldschool was more fun. I miss planned pkri/not having to use all these gay combos when pking/warring. I prefer having 50 ddses in my bank to having a stat hammer 3 gmauls 1 obby maul and a vls. It made the game much more simple. They are trying to make the game grow with all these updates because it brings newfags in the door and a lot of the oldschool do enjoy it as well (not the pure community) but other communities etc.

mmflash123.gif