Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Making Our Mark November 28th

Le3t

cpbanner1copyoy6.png

-November 28th 2009 Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip, Dedicated to Toxine and his Dad ;)

Today we headed out of edge with our heads high hoping for some nice clean fights and for once we actually did

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

435345345345164451.png

435345345345161322.png

We ended up maxing out at 55 People

CPvsDP.png

CP Starting - 150 Opts

DP Starting - 170 Opts

CP Ending - 80 Opts

DP Ending - 0 Opts

435345345345162609.png

435345345345162802.png

435345345345162954.png

435345345345163058.png

435345345345163149.png

CPVsEOP.png

CP Starting - 120 Opts

Eop Starting - 100 Opts?

CP Ending - 120 Opts

Eop Ending - 60 + Opts in clan wars

435345345345172324.png

Sorry for little pics in the eop fight.

vid :

Also tonight , we had a 30 minute prep vs IR

CPvsIR.png

So I got notice that IR had asked CP for a 30 minute prep f2p fight when i was AFk. Upon coming back I quickly spoke to TAl from IR and the fight was set up and the rules were agreed on. The fight was to be in clan wars and last 3 rounds. Even though I was unsure that we were gonna have a good pull, I still got the war as many people were taunting me for one.

ROUND 1:

We had chosen a dd spot kinda new, but which we felt would give us an advantage. After Ir had taken 45 million years to charge us, they did this little technique that had gotten a little of us fooled. Needless to say, They killed no one on the charge and it was very in-effective. We set up to the south and it was called to pile the kids behind us before we moved into IR. With decent piling we pulleed it off.

CP start : 24

CP end :12

IR start :25

IR end: 0

ROUND 2:

IR won because they outnumbered us by 4 and I was first pile so we fell apart a bit.

Well done IR ( i dont have opts sorry )

ROUND 3:

For this fight we knew that IR had the momentum, and was looking to press us out in the 3rd round. We managed to increase our pull to 26 people vs IR's 28. At the gatefal we went straight to find IR, k0ing their fall in leader immediatly. We had a little bit of a slow start trying to find piles but sooon we got together and established a really nice k0 unit which finished off IR.

CP start : 26

CP end: 17

IR start : 28

IR end :0

sorry for no pics, but a vid is better anyways, especially from me <3

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE FIGHTS.

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol not even gonna bother arguing on this topic, EOP had 24 people when you rushed us from behind when we were on our way to clan wars, which is 72 opts not 100, once we got a solid regroup for once we had even numbers as you...took us like two or three quick times to get everyone falled in on me at clan wars because we had no vent. If I recall correctly we were pushing you guys towards altar with like 30-35 people when MM crashed.

I don't want any flaming in this post because it's your thread, dunno what happened EOP and CP used to be on good terms but it's kinda low to take a stab at us like that just to try and claim a fake win...whether it was for publicity or not...atleast state the true facts....you said our ending opts was 60 in clan wars, when in fact our ending opts was 90-105 and we were able to get some solid piles before MM crashed.

Last but not least, you cut your vid off at the partright before EOP rushed you guys and started pushing you, here is the actual vid, you can see us chasing you guys south until we heard MM was coming and 5 seconds later MM crashed...

Yes, im extremely bored....thats why I made this post.

Cya Saturday I guess....and grats on the rest of your trip.

thekingu.png

Lol not even gonna bother arguing on this topic, EOP had 24 people when you rushed us from behind when we were on our way to clan wars, which is 72 opts not 100, once we got a solid regroup for once we had even numbers as you...took us like two or three quick times to get everyone falled in on me at clan wars because we had no vent. If I recall correctly we were pushing you guys towards altar with like 30-35 people when MM crashed.

I don't want any flaming in this post because it's your thread, dunno what happened EOP and CP used to be on good terms but it's kinda low to take a stab at us like that just to try and claim a fake win...whether it was for publicity or not...atleast state the true facts....you said our ending opts was 60 in clan wars, when in fact our ending opts was 90-105 and we were able to get some solid piles before MM crashed.

Last but not least, you cut your vid off at the partright before EOP rushed you guys and started pushing you, here is the actual vid, you can see us chasing you guys south until we heard MM was coming and 5 seconds later MM crashed...

Yes, im extremely bored....thats why I made this post.

Cya Saturday I guess....and grats on the rest of your trip.

The stupidity in your post.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Old just look at honeys pics that he showed you. Eop was pushed into clan wars, you were making desperation move by running in and out of clan wars with the last 10 people you had. You lost, get over it. Maybe next time you shouldn't fight so close to clan wars, I mean we ran into you at chaos alter what was the point of retreating all the way to clan wars? Obviously you were insecure about your numbers so you had to get an advantage. You lost.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Old just look at honeys pics that he showed you. Eop was pushed into clan wars, you were making desperation move by running in and out of clan wars with the last 10 people you had. You lost, get over it. Maybe next time you shouldn't fight so close to clan wars, I mean we ran into you at chaos alter what was the point of retreating all the way to clan wars? Obviously you were insecure about your numbers so you had to get an advantage. You lost.

^

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

it was a really good fight DP but as you can see our organization was better and theres proof of that in the video,

we deafeated u guys with less OPS, hopefully we can have another good fight like that =]

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

~0:20 Fight Starts - Eop wasn't at full power at start of fight due to some missing from our previous fight vs. FOE

~1:50 Pushed into clan wars. - CP wins initial push

~2:00 Regrouped with originally missing people

~2:10 Push out

~3:45 The majority of CP heading towards chaos altar, leaving the fight

~4:10 MM crashes, however, some were spamming off, war, so no harm done.

My quote from top clan list.

We were making a desperation move with 10 people left?

Look at 3:45 in the video and tell me that's 10 people.

And if you won, how come directly after that charge, you guys were rest on the ground, you guys still retreated.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

My quote from top clan list.

We were making a desperation move with 10 people left?

Look at 3:45 in the video and tell me that's 10 people.

And if you won, how come directly after that charge, you guys were rest on the ground, you guys still retreated.

Alright, here's how i see it, when u get ur ass pushed into clanwars, u lost , that's it, if you re-charge again in 5+ minutes(which ur vid was 8 minutes long in double speed i think), then that means that's pretty much a completely different and 2nd fight

But that never happened, look at ur vid dude, u never even went to chaos alter where Cp was, u never even started that 2nd fight, mm crashed u guys, I think all eop was attacking was stragglers like usual that we had

I love eop, russell, but cmon man, no offense, but u know me, i know how to argue and u cant tell me im lying because u know me better than other leaders do and I always say the truth

Eop had 27 people, counted on drunk's right click on his vid, I think Cp had 35+, from what it looked like, it wasn't even a large skirmish to begin with, not really a big deal

And if I was leading, I would've stayed to waste 20 minutes more to pick eop off who kept running in and out of clanwars because Drunk got tired of that, but i would've stayed there, just to prevent an argument or misunderstanding like were having now because no offense, that's all clans do now, the concept of loss is not even clear anymore

To me, if u stay in clanwars, hugging around, camping back and forth clanwars, then the other clan doesn't have to waste their time finishing them completely off before they get bored and re-pray or something else like drunk had in mind

But if u come back out in the 5 minutes or later i told u, then alright, round 2, set and go, but sadly, that never really happened

That's my opinion because the other clan would know who's winning or losing in said situation when ur not doing anything offensively other than going outside and being piled, that's just not even fighting