Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cy reopens

Ellib

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all CY never closed just turned to a pk team for awhile...

so you were a clan and a pk team in 1? wtfux those ****** multiclanners in Dp them!! ;( :angryface:

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

As I have always said to clans who've re-opened, "WTF R U DOIN BRAH!?!"

I simply believe that by once closing a decent clan, you don't re-open it for further attention. I don't like the fact that TGG re-opens either, I was proud of saying "hey, I was former TGG once" but that wont have the same impact anymore, as it's being re-opened.

Maybe it's too late for Cy, but for christ's sake, I respected Fearless somewhat, but when you started to go on and off with Cy, Dvi and all that re-opening/closing crap, I simply lost my respect for yous. :/

Not intended to flame or anything though, you can harass me on IRC if you feel offended.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

As I have always said to clans who've re-opened, "WTF R U DOIN BRAH!?!"

I simply believe that by once closing a decent clan, you don't re-open it for further attention. I don't like the fact that TGG re-opens either, I was proud of saying "hey, I was former TGG once" but that wont have the same impact anymore, as it's being re-opened.

Maybe it's too late for Cy, but for christ's sake, I respected Fearless somewhat, but when you started to go on and off with Cy, Dvi and all that re-opening/closing crap, I simply lost my respect for yous. :/

Not intended to flame or anything though, you can harass me on IRC if you feel offended.

Lol you respected fearless.

good luck poke.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

It really annoys me that you posted this without letting me make my own topic. You don't know the reasons for us taking a break and you have no right to judge us. Calamity did not close, I made a topic on the forums explaining that we will be going into hiatus and then coming back out of it pretty soon but didn't release it publically. Around five weeks ago, a month into college, I found myself really behind on all of my work. I had two weeks to submit two of my first three units and I had hardly done any of the coursework. I had a long discussion with Charlie and Zulu but they too faced the same problem and had to take breaks from Runescape as well. I decided to take a break from Runescape because I wasn't going to get kicked out of college for a game. The break did me a lot of good, I received my results for the first two Units last week and I got A* and A. I informed every member of DP staff that we were going to come out of the hiatus so it wasn't something that just happened.

If you guys want to be this dramatic over Runescape then you really need to quit. I expected the break to take a little longer and I didn't have many options. I could either assign the duties to unexperienced and incapable members which would surely hurt our stability or carry on for what I thought was going to be a long time with an inactive leadership. I was doing the members a favour because I didn't want their loyalty to ruin their Runescape experience. Criticize me if you want, but the majority of you would of done the same in my situation.

It really annoys me that you posted this without letting me make my own topic. You don't know the reasons for us taking a break and you have no right to judge us. Calamity did not close, I made a topic on the forums explaining that we will be going into hiatus and then coming back out of it pretty soon but didn't release it publically. Around five weeks ago, a month into college, I found myself really behind on all of my work. I had two weeks to submit two of my first three units and I had hardly done any of the coursework. I had a long discussion with Charlie and Zulu but they too faced the same problem and had to take breaks from Runescape as well. I decided to take a break from Runescape because I wasn't going to get kicked out of college for a game. The break did me a lot of good, I received my results for the first two Units last week and I got A* and A. I informed every member of DP staff that we were going to come out of the hiatus so it wasn't something that just happened.

If you guys want to be this dramatic over Runescape then you really need to quit. I expected the break to take a little longer and I didn't have many options. I could either assign the duties to unexperienced and incapable members which would surely hurt our stability or carry on for what I thought was going to be a long time with an inactive leadership. I was doing the members a favour because I didn't want their loyalty to ruin their Runescape experience. Criticize me if you want, but the majority of you would of done the same in my situation.

I believe that's called a slump, and instead of pulling out of it you decided to close and reopen then lose tons of members. Wasn't really a smart call.

If you think DP is going to slow down, we pulled 70 today and only lost about 8-9 members.

Hostility

I believe that's called a slump, and instead of pulling out of it you decided to close and reopen then lose tons of members. Wasn't really a smart call.

If you think DP is going to slow down, we pulled 70 today and only lost about 8-9 members.

A slump? Are you stupid or something? We were completely fine when I decided to take the break from Runescape. You seriously don't know what you are talking about.

QUOTE (Lolnicebones @ Dec 2 2009, 09:11 PM)

I think we have lost 3-4 members, I am definatly not worried at this point.

It's been 24 hours I believe. People are still deciding.

we pulled 73, in all it didn't effect us. It's actually been about 4/5days since everyone knew what was going to happen.

Good luck Cy, we lost a few cool guys and a hell of a warspeach =[

mmflash123.gif