Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE owning all, Ty for delicious loot. FRIDAY OWNAGE!

walli

Was watching MM's vid. That idiot Slabby died like 4 times, the first death he came back to the same spot and died again. By the second return FOE had pushed up from the trees to the west of chaos altar. With slabby's third death we see him return to the same spot right in the trees west of chaos altar, reading cc that MM is calling a return/regroup to chaos altar, meanwhile the rest of FOE is southeast of MM. And then comes FOE, engulfing the trees/portal. So now we don't see slabby die, but just returning and watching a FOE member run towards bh, where FOE was. It was quite wierd to see Slabby return through FOG rather than BH/CW since the fight was up there.

Here are some pics:

FOE pushed MM from just southwest of chaos altar/NorthWest of FOG to the opening of the chaos altar. Foe's numbers based on the minimap dwarf MM's.

346w3l1.png

Here, FOE is taking control from another point of view. Notice that idiot MM scout to the right is watching the fight on FOE's side.

091204193527.png

Lastly, this picture just shows the few MM left on the battlefield. Seeing as FOE had won they went back to bh to regroup. If you watched slabby's video you see FOE Agser running towards BH to meet up with foe. Idiot MM scout is also there.

24pzz9j.png

Foe @ BH killing any MM returners or w/e they're doing.

mmcleared.png

Which exactly happen, but MM is too desperate to accept the fact that they lost having a +20 man advantage.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah heres the FOE topic we have been waiting for..

i honestly dont see why mm are claiming a 2-1 lead, if not it should be 1-1

i see more detailed idea from what happened in the pics from this topic showing how FOE won, then slabbys vids of how MM won.

but i cant really make assumptions since i wasnt there..

so gj FOE, and gj MM i guess lol.

since u both r claiming wins...

but seriously u guys should just have a ****** fullout, it doesnt have to be in CW..just have one to determine who is really #1.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

ah heres the FOE topic we have been waiting for..

i honestly dont see why mm are claiming a 2-1 lead, if not it should be 1-1

i see more detailed idea from what happened in the pics from this topic showing how FOE won, then slabbys vids of how MM won.

but i cant really make assumptions since i wasnt there..

so gj FOE, and gj MM i guess lol.

since u both r claiming wins...

but seriously u guys should just have a ****** fullout, it doesnt have to be in CW..just have one to determine who is really #1.

MM's forum guests will ruin it. I think when Jagex makes the cap of 200 people in CW, this war will definitely happen.

@ 0BR

gj sherlock

I do what I can son, I do what I can.

I learned from the great SPW (ME) to screen shot videos and use them as proof. And, if I'm losing an argument I will resort to calling your arguments invalid because of your grammar. I'm a pro you see.

Why do you guys topic **** when you don't win the fights? There really is no point in saying you beat Px if you just ******* left the battlefield.You guys are so ******* desperate for attention.

Why do you guys topic **** when you don't win the fights? There really is no point in saying you beat Px if you just ******* left the battlefield.You guys are so ******* desperate for attention.

"We ran into Px at the east side of ruins, and had a great fight with them. We out numbered them but their fast returning provided a very good fight. We had the upper hand and pushed them all the way to cw clearing alot of them when Hf ran by, we went into cw, Hf left so we went back out (at this point px had gained some more returners, and the fight continued but hf ran through again so we just left. Thanks for the fight Px."

Direct quote from our topic, don't you feel stupid.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

HF does not condone crashing fights, and FOE leadership knows this, so why were you so worried about HF? You obviously lied to make it look like you had an excuse to leave the battlefield because you guys got your asses handed to you by Phalanx.What I'm trying to say is, Why put Px in your topic if you guys got destroyed by them, and why try to make excuses up?